Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

'tis. It's always a draw :D

This battle taught me my missiles are UBER awesome, and I no longer must fear the bayonet as much as before. but that Javelin- thingy was scary effective, you obliterated my first ship :D

So Zeke fears bayonets, I fear Dreks but not bayonets.

What does Spartwo fear?

What does Spartwo fear?

not anymore, I can kill obliterate one in one hit... before it took 4 missiles to disable. my have weapons changed...

What does Spartwo fear?

If I'm backed in a corner it'd be a H-Drek.Under any other situation I can out range and out maneuver almost any ship.That's why I put myself in a relatively cramped area,I wanted to see if I could outright win(and if zekes' next attack were to fail I would have) and they aren't something I would worry about too much.

not anymore, I can kill obliterate one in one hit... before it took 4 missiles to disable. my have weapons changed...

No,the attachment points have become bugged from uploading and downloading repeatedly.

Senior port-AFM

Main torpedos-Side mounted fuel tank

I could find a few more but I haven't had to tear it open in months.

It might also be that you're accustomed to the smooth curves of that hull.

That does make me wonder who fears my ships

My fears are (from people I have battled)

Spartwo: Bayonet (only ship I have faced, not really afraid of it)

Zeke: Drek XIV- (AE the massacre at Eve)

Daemon- Any ship that starts off on ground (resource issues)

Camulus777- it was a frigate (can't remember name)

PlonioFludrasco- his fighter (only ship I faced, not really afraid)

ScriptKitt3h- His battlecruser (its like a fatter version of the Drek XIV)

(im actually not so sure why everyone is still afraid of the Drek, it's outdated, slow, and impossibly small range)

ScriptKitt3h- His battlecruser (its like a fatter version of the Drek XIV)

...THIS THING! Oh god it is surprisingly well armored... but my new shredder missiles do it off quickly.

(im actually not so sure why everyone is still afraid of the Drek, it's outdated, slow, and impossibly small range)

I have only faced you once so thats all I know. I also didn't use range like I should have.

...THIS THING! Oh god it is surprisingly well armored... but my new shredder missiles do it off quickly.

I take pride in my work... :) Also, I might try making a type of 1.25 meter round like your shredders. It would be great for my replacement for my old frigates I've been brainstorming, and for upgrading the Hawking-class.

(P.S.: my battlecruiser is tough because only the crew/drive section uses heavy armor. The front half only houses the ammo, which is inherently expendable. )

Well Ive stated my fears of other players I've faced

What are y'alls?

anything that can bounce my Shredders or outrange me. That's about it. Fortunately no ship has seriously done this in practice...

Well Ive stated my fears of other players I've faced

What are y'alls?

In the words of TF2's Heavy:

"I fear no man. But... that thing(drek 15-4)... it scares me."

Honestly, I'm not that afraid of other ships. I know from careful research that every vessel has its weaknesses. Such as the Trinity's weakness to 20 I-beams. :P Really, if something scares you, just kill it with fire.

in the words of tf2's heavy:

"i fear no man. But... That thing(drek 15-4)... It scares me."

honestly, i'm not that afraid of other ships. I know from careful research that every vessel has its weaknesses. Such as the trinity's weakness to 20 i-beams. :P really, if something scares you, just kill it with fire.

….fire fall

All better:) I fixed connection confusions and struts all breaking.

http://i.imgur.com/Ll1tTdg.png

http://i.imgur.com/jJn0sxJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/tmQFaaP.png

http://i.imgur.com/OUR4QaO.png

http://i.imgur.com/8Qhe9eM.png

I guess all it needed was for parts to not be connected to parts on the other side of the ship.

Edited by Spartwo

Hey zekes, I finally upgraded my Recon Corvettes...

http://i.imgur.com/uINPFH9.png

This now makes them so much more useful... Also, your 1.25 meter ammo's top notch.

yes, those looked familiar :D

*Cough* Everything except sickles *cough*

good luck penning anything with that little missile :D

Also, I tested your Sythe.

6DhqB6p.png

I'm coining a new term, "Drekking" instead of Wrecking XD these missiles are the best, no armor can stand up to them.

Edited by zekes

Sorry this aint KSP related but I think I just set a new record for doing papers

1X 11 page paper (over 2200 words)

2X 5 page papers

All done in less than 12 hours

One step closer to being able to battle again (so I guess it is kinda KSP related)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey zekes, I finally upgraded my Recon Corvettes...

http://i.imgur.com/uINPFH9.png

This now makes them so much more useful... Also, your 1.25 meter ammo's top notch.

You need the updated version of kerbpaint

Edited by War Eagle 1

I'm coining a new term, "Drekking" instead of Wrecking XD these missiles are the best, no armor can stand up to them.

So much for making the Drek obsolete

Nice job war Eagle :D mabye when you aren't too busy, we can battle?

Would be honored to.

As long as I can use my Salvation. I haven't used it in forever

Edited by War Eagle 1

Sorry this aint KSP related but I think I just set a new record for doing papers

1X 11 page paper (over 2200 words)

2X 5 page papers

All done in less than 12 hours

One step closer to being able to battle again (so I guess it is kinda KSP related)

- - - Updated - - -

You need the updated version of kerbpaint

I'll have to cruise over to that thread and try and get the latest version. In the meantime, I love it! I actually started phasing out old ships after painting my new ones. Also, hot damn, that's a LOT of writing papers.

- - - Updated - - -

@Kit3h. my internet is not working but i think this will be fixed tomorow (Wrote this at my friends house)

Ok, cool. Thanks for the update. :D