Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Yes. The ones that look like the Slave One and have an external Kerbal seat.

Centre row are too close together they wouldn't dock. 3/4 reload. Also no docking ports.

probably not soon, and If I was, it would be for the Drek Fifteen, just because Im not really partial to ships under 50 tons...

And I will carry that carrier because I can.

Edited by Spartwo

Centre row are too close together they wouldn't dock. 3/4 reload.

And I will carry that carrier because I can.

It doesn't reload from the front anyway. It reloads from the wing tips and behind the cockpit.

Also the Hercules Beetle can reload repeatedly any ammo I want because it has klaws.

So today was all about carriers, and ability to reload.

We also put an idea into the minds of two people who are now going to make rather a really scary ship, or a piece of junk

Good day over all

@Spartwo

I just downloaded your Cambuk. If that is what you call a medium carrier, I want to know what you consider a super carrier

Unless that dry dock you have been working on is actually a supper carrier

Edited by War Eagle 1

I'm building it for the sole purpose of ripping it's model along with every other ship I have an interest in when I'm done. I hope to learn rudimentary animation skills over the summer(yes I expect it to take that long)

EDIT: Did nobody cop on when there were 113 engines on the back?

Edited by Spartwo

I have a handy dandy gtx 760 for some blender, 3ds max viewport, and rendering situations along with cuda for sony vegas pro 11 (A hobby of mine is to create the whole entire Avatar universe in the current cryengine sdk, along with an accurate republic city for detail. I have to use sectioned coordinates to keep the word stable, or else the cryengine kraken screws everything up). The nvidia gtx cuda feature is pretty nice, not to mention the possible monitor upgrade in the pipeline.

Some other stuff I had to obtain was 3d models of characters, which are being animated in 3ds max and maya with the help of my pc kinect 1. I even have to integrate procedural city generators and tweak the code to fit my needs for each individual nation in 3ds max, which is not easy due to my rudimentary understanding of programming languages. The coding in the cryengine sdk can make anyone cry if you don't have good coding knowledge from the very beginning. I certainly still don't.

My current crappy 1050p monitor: http://www.amazon.com/Dell-E228WFP-Widescreen-1680x1050-resolution/dp/B001BKR5D8

Considered monitors: http://www.amazon.com/PB238Q-23-Inch-Screen-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00906GBBC/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1397790492&sr=1-7&keywords=asus+ips

http://www.amazon.com/CROSSOVER-27QW-IPS-LED-2560x1440/dp/B00EZF1MRG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1397790555&sr=1-2&keywords=crossover+monitor

Edited by andrew123