Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Okay, so with the introduction of the Majestic Class Carrier, the Difficult-to-use Goliath class has been made obsolete, therefore it only made sense to turn it into a 304 part Battlecruiser! Really though she is extremely effective in long and close range combat, her hanger has been filled with fuel and weapons and certain parts of her armour have been strengthened. Eve​ryone, meet 'Fearless' Britannia weaponry's newest Ship-of-the-line.

kj2QYWo.png

Edited by Megalodon 720

Do modular ships tend to rip apart easily? Judging by how they are built they sound like they do.

Not quite sure yet. I just built it and haven't sent up a test ship yet.

So I made this:

jlosZ8z.png

Any ideas on how to name it?

It weighs 104t, contains 457 parts (mainly because of ammo) and is really heavy armed and armored

Edited by Tarzan

"Shere khan" was supposed to be the name of one of my ships in next battle, along with Kerchak :D I try to stick to naming ship classes after marine life forms, and actual ships after movie/book characters

"Shere khan" was supposed to be the name of one of my ships in next battle, along with Kerchak :D I try to stick to naming ship classes after marine life forms, and actual ships after movie/book characters

You could call it "Amazon" or "Congo" after jungles on Earth.

Edited by daemonCaptrix