Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Well, while I've been waiting for the next bit of my battle with daemon to occur, I've been busy.

I finally merged my military/sandbox ships into career mode, since I finally unlocked the entire tech tree. This makes for some... fun... science gathering situations.

Here's my newest ground unit, a "scout" technically:

74S71KY.png

The "Baja" ATV. Seats two, drives fast (on mid/average grav. worlds), and is pretty darn tough. It's SAS overload lets it do awesome flips. :P

Also, the "A.D.A" (my flagship Ingressor-class) underwent droptank testing, and acted as a colonial patrol ship.

iltJ4YY.png

TSCS "Bagheera II" moved to an intercept with leftovers of "Kerchak" in order to reload, but unfortunately, emergency generators on "Kerchak" have been destroyed so it was impossible. "Bagheera II" then proceeded to attack one of the fighters. But as there was only a few missiles left, it only managed to damage it a bit. Then, as it was out of ammo with no chances to reload, it crashed itself to Bop in order not to let anyone steal our tech. Battle is officialy won by AvronMullican.

persist

screenshots

P.S. it seems that crew of "Kerchak" and "Shere Khan" is still alive ("Bagheera II" was unmanned). Tarzan SC would be very thankful if AvronMullican was so kind to bring those kerbals to our CEO.

So, here is my most recent project: H.A.C. (Heavy Assault Craft)

aEGON5H.png

It weighs over 400t, while having less than 500 parts. It has almost 9km/s dV and low gravity VTOL capability (yay!) and basically can take full squadron of tanks to Bop, land there vertically and unload (if you find a landing spot flat enough).

It can also serve as a carrier.

more pictures

Hmm maybe it's time I start getting into battle but I'm working on a new ruleset for "Total War" Scenarios which is basicly one players have to take the other players bases and kill their fleet.

I've been considering that type of battle.... it'd been fun to do that in MP whenever the official update comes out.

Revival Program Update

Weapon testing for Salvation MKV and Faithful MKV complete.

Results: DEVASTATING

Still need practice with Ichtus Class Flash Cannon but over all very affective

Almost ready to battle again

Here is a glimpse of things to come. Be afraid.

ndrXN4v.png

EDIT* on another note…has any one seen Zeke lately?

Edited by War Eagle 1

I've been working on a ship for Britannia weaponry for the past few days and it is a monster, it has six layers of heavy armour around the pod, fuel and engines, and four layers around the less important stuff, she's incomplete at the moment so there won't be any pictures for a while.