Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

MINI UPDATE:

Due to exams starting for me, and other such edu-things, I've been forced to not be quite az active here for a short bit. However, I can still battle, and I am currently engaging daemonCaptrix on Kerbin. (i.e., I'm still waiting for daemon's next post)

Since that's on the ground, I've begun construction of the lighter counterpart to my new SX-3 Ingressor, which will be called the SX-4 (creative, huh?) Dominator. It will be a sort of next-gen frigate/patrol craft.

@spartwo: now I'm having problems. Every time i enter time warp it says i can't time warp due to acceleration. Then my ship starts moving as if it has a K-drive in it even though there isn't. On top of that, I can't move it once it starts.

Somewhere along the way one of our files got corrupted so Im calling the testing match off

@Spartwo - ranking needs to be updated, as Tarzan SC lost its recent battle with AvronMullican and now has round 0 points (and AvronMullican has 1)

Agreed, also I believe that it counts as a win that MinusUdn essentially abandoned our battle a while back. That or a no-win for either.

Also, where is daemonCaptrix? Our battle's waiting... :P

Agreed, also I believe that it counts as a win that MinusUdn essentially abandoned our battle a while back. That or a no-win for either.

Also, where is daemonCaptrix? Our battle's waiting... :P

SCriptKitt3n, you done with school for the summer…..if so I ll battle you again

@Tarzan, same goes for you sense your online right now

I won't be able to battle for about 2-3 days, cause I have some IRL things to do and also my fleet needs a bit of work (mainly new armouring method, it will be MUCH better now - first tests are very promising)

SCriptKitt3n, you done with school for the summer…..if so I ll battle you again

@Tarzan, same goes for you sense your online right now

I can battle a little bit (smaller-scale engagements in space), but I still have a week and a half-to-2 weeks of school left. Damned underclassmen take FOREVER on exams.

Hey Script, that hovership has good potential for becoming a dropship, from the look of it.

I'm planning on adding a mini-troop bay to it, and some TOW missiles. The only issues are landing gear clearance and balancing the ship.

Here it is, my overly armoured ship, the 'Temeraire' Class Something, she has two layers of armour all over (with the original amount she came in at 700 parts due to the need of struts), 10 I-beams with an SRB for desperate circumstances and a wedge shaped hull to deflect some projectiles. She is loosely based on the 'Caesius' Class.

aRje6JL.png