Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

//Battle Update//

Following the brazen attack on the Klue, its sister ship the ADA was tasked with ANNIHILATING the BB Prophecy.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

As you can clearly see, the ADA, Klue, and Maverick all are fully operational and still armed.

I can take out any ship I wish, and you have one left. If you surrender now, I will be lenient and allow your surviving ship, the Overwatch, to retreat through your jumpgate before I deorbit it onto the surface of Laythe.

Your choice, BrightBritches. :cool:

Persist:

http://www./download/htrxh7r7pbqfn7z/persistent(13).sfs

///INVASION COMMENCING///

So, it turn out that despite taking a severe beating, Wolverine 3 was A-Ok. :)

XfTJjMM.png

I then took it to attack the bomber..... but it was.... indisposed already. I think you angered the Kraken somehow, daemon.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

So, daemon, you might want to get your bomber looked at.... I don't mind if you want to re-spawn it, though.

Persist:

http://www./download/ncdptclojooankn/persistent(14).sfs

Hey guys... I've discovered our best community KSP trailer yet:

It also suits our battles quite perfectly. :P

(sarcasm alert for those who have undeveloped senses of humor....)

Edited by Rich
Removed inappropriate content

I placed one of my fighters extremely close to the herd and fired upon the 'Nightmare'

dYhbkb9.png

Very little fuel had to be used to get to the fleet so that helped a lot. The four I-beams seemed to do little damage, giving me an idea of what I was up against (Although one sent it into a spin)

KIWMNBs.png

Persist:http://www./download/7bv6j8fb55riov4/persistent.sfs

Edited by Megalodon 720
Forgot the persist

@scriptkitt3h regarding the Prophecy, I'm not sure any ship of that size could withstand the barrage you hurled at it...but hey! Armor didn't give! :P

Regarding the Overwatch would it be alright if I sent an escape pod to collect the kerbal and then have you shoot the ship for testing purposes? :)

@scriptkitt3h regarding the Prophecy, I'm not sure any ship of that size could withstand the barrage you hurled at it...but hey! Armor didn't give! :P

Regarding the Overwatch would it be alright if I sent an escape pod to collect the kerbal and then have you shoot the ship for testing purposes? :)

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Make sure to document that though (with screenshots).

Once you do that, I make a post outlining the... disposal of the jumpgate.

Good game.

EDIT: I'll shoot it, but considering how rigid your hulls are... I might deorbit it near the jumpgate..... I'll experiment with that....

It would look somewhat cool though. (Crashed jumpgate and ship on a desert island planet...)

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

After reviewing the damage to the SNSS Nightmare, nothing critical was affected. There was some battle scaring mid-ship.

B3B030666AC1B1EBDED80841D8D6160A2AE1B6D4

One of the SNSS-Drift powers up.

E684D176E4E3DA722CCE427AE26B6809B1894659

Target in range prepare to fire...

2BE82EA34C2BC6BCEABC3451BE758BA2215EE348

First shot misses...

4A91FA829421241FD07929A9F7FDF33BFBCE93E3

Second shot is a hit!:cool:

BD3CAC9D0426B1901479F92F7091C49156ECDC91

One down two to go.

EBFC513657B2BC7BD7FD594DBBC4BBC52AE4F167

your move

presist

Can someone use my Panther tanks in a ground battle?!

I'll lease em to ANYBODY!

Anyone remember last battle they were in? A Panther took 4 shots to the turret and only had its weapons disabled. (pluz it destroyed a heavy tank 3 times its size)

Cmon guys... Just search Ksp Panther in youtube :D

So you'd rather someone else use them than space them 2.4km apart from one another so I can shoot at them?

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Make sure to document that though (with screenshots).

Once you do that, I make a post outlining the... disposal of the jumpgate.

Good game.

EDIT: I'll shoot it, but considering how rigid your hulls are... I might deorbit it near the jumpgate..... I'll experiment with that....

It would look somewhat cool though. (Crashed jumpgate and ship on a desert island planet...)

Thanks and it was indeed a good battle! Back to the drawing board to figure out how to keep my insides from exploding when shot...

I'll leave the hull near the jumpgate ( <5km ) to simplify things for you, and I'm also curious if it actually fits through so I'll try that

I agree that they would look pretty cool crashed on a planet together, kind of a memorial :)

We shall meet in glorious battle again! (If you'd like of course)

I am definitely going to lose this, but i still had a go at destroying the Nightmare, which didn't work. (Sadly I forgot to take pictures but you can look at the 'Nightmare' or the 'Cerburus' to see what happened.

f92FWD7.png

Then I landed the Cerburus on Minmus.

I94lFXE.png

Persist:http://www./download/7bv6j8fb55riov4/persistent.sfs

Edited by Megalodon 720
Forgot the persist again

Damn it seems the aesthetics upgrade damaged its armour. :( I'll give you a battle as no one else is taking up the challenge.

Whats your ships dV?

You probably have more, you have a fair amount. I still need a way to demonstrate the triangle.

The SNSS Nightmare has a little more battle scaring but nothing more.

A second SNSS Drift powers up.

4276D44232D465786CCAFDD378F266ED6F2A1D05

It burns to intercept the Heavy Fighter in orbit.

F8D9E64F35746022E1EDD0D0D40AE351DF4DA532

60334074533BF8A0BEA680817B68AA25D3B1FA9A

First shot is a miss, again. The second hits the capsule, marking the first death.

0B33CEBCA4B03EF0343B6968EB5168C0A02DE35B

49E5B9F0361AEC6CAE83847079E388A0B5A39D5C

FB8AC914F9AD8170FD70F582E51FD708934968DC

Do you yield sir?

The pilot that land on Minmus will be spared.

presist

My light frigates are still in testing, I wouldn't mind some battle testing Jenkens, I'll wait for you to set up. In the mean time I'm going to try to break my new destroyer armour :D

z9qM0nc.png

jh2iXIG.png

Mind you the missile's I'm shooting at this can kill most capital ships and Dreks with ease!!! :D:D:D:D