Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

So I don't have a company in the rocket builders forum but I recently made a flag.

ma8Dktt.png

Reacher Industries is proud to introduce (oh wait, is that too much roleplay? sorry. Here, I'll try again) I've been working on some cool ships I'd like to show.

The all new, completely untested ground forces line (left to right: light tank, missile truck, heavy tank):

Z6JWP9b.png

The Desny Corvette, armed with 12 mini I-beam missiles:

5E66BCD.png

And the flagship of our fleet, the Kirgard Battleship, shiny and new with Kerbpaint and armed with 8 I-beams and 4 SRB torpedoes:

JpoRrLU.png

My destroyer is undergoing a redesign because its internals get mashed up too easily.

I don't know what is wrong with the bomber. When I loaded it up to check out the damage, it EXPLODED.

And now it won't let me click buttons. Time to reload KSP. -_-

Darn Krakens keep ruining battles.... time to nuke Bop from orbit again....

@daemon

I know on a Mac when the KSP starts acting bad I can go to this library of sorts and delete a file that has become corrupted. After that problem solved.

Im not sure on how it works on a PC though

I tested three battleships with three different ammunition types; HE, AP, and SRB.

HE was first.

903A441992D9C8DC9DEC5684862D9EED87230DC1

The ship was torn apart. The round was made of a small Mono propellent tank and 8 sepratrons.

81C6292BBBCF70C93D91CE92AAA00287EE676DA2

The next was AP rounds

1AB045E073EEF18B0CF2F43CC30898ADB8BC228B

The ship was completely destroyed. The AP round are made of a long girder and 8 sepratons.

6356B34D7549DFBDEB8E2C5FF63C5407ED567AD3

The last was the SRB's.

0B64270460DD943E058352DFF899624176ACC79B

The ship held up to the SRB's well. The SRB's had nothing attached to them.

More photos

The BP-1 Megasoma takes off for her first bombing run.

EeIFeC3.png

She gains as much altitude as she can handle, climbing to just over ten kilometers.

69RJcuO.png

Diving at the heavily-armoured tanks below, she releases her first pair of bombs... a miss!

pbkGHEK.png

Time to cut our losses and head home.

GmZYI5l.png

A smooth landing.

KQGhI81.png

The bomber still has one pair of bombs left. The fight's not over.

KIEbSzC.png

Persistent

So you'd rather someone else use them than space them 2.4km apart from one another so I can shoot at them?

Well you never told me to do that. :I

Also I can't do it cuz I don't have access to my PC.

:P Do it yoself. I have access to my PC on August1

So I don't have a company in the rocket builders forum but I recently made a flag.

http://i.imgur.com/ma8Dktt.png

Reacher Industries is proud to introduce (oh wait, is that too much roleplay? sorry. Here, I'll try again) I've been working on some cool ships I'd like to show.

The all new, completely untested ground forces line (left to right: light tank, missile truck, heavy tank):

http://i.imgur.com/Z6JWP9b.png

The Desny Corvette, armed with 12 mini I-beam missiles:

http://i.imgur.com/5E66BCD.png

And the flagship of our fleet, the Kirgard Battleship, shiny and new with Kerbpaint and armed with 8 I-beams and 4 SRB torpedoes:

http://i.imgur.com/JpoRrLU.png

My destroyer is undergoing a redesign because its internals get mashed up too easily.

Is that a Hetzer chassis I see? At least give some credit to Ksp Maniac :P

Is that a Hetzer chassis I see? At least give some credit to Ksp Maniac :P

No, I made all of these from scratch myself. Doing a quick Google search now, yes, it looks incredibly similar to the design in his video. I couldn't remember where I first saw something like that but yes you're right, although I wasn't using it as a reference when I was building it.

So I found this SRB in my tracking station that said it had been in space for 2.4 years (in-game) and was heading toward the sun, it turns out this was from testing the old 'Temeraire' Class and had been captured by Eve which altered it's orbit to impact the sun. It made me think about why I don't get rid of debris.