Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

I already have a new ship.... it's called the Schere. Jeb loves it. But the missiles are less than accurate. Could someone send me some good ground attack missiles that i can mount on it? She is 9.47 tonnes with 3 missiles.

LDxXHXY.jpg

kB8Vg4B.png

EDIT more pics, changed a bit.

AUdZOJM.jpg

t3Ulvp2.jpg

buHrPZl.jpg

8qtYgo9.jpg

Edited by zekes

I already have a new ship.... it's called the Schere. Jeb loves it. But the missiles are less than accurate. Could someone send me some good ground attack missiles that i can mount on it?

http://i.imgur.com/LDxXHXY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kB8Vg4B.png

It's hard to make effective ground attack missiles. I got around that problem by attaching regular missiles as low as possible to the ground, then angling them up slightly.

It's hard to make effective ground attack missiles. I got around that problem by attaching regular missiles as low as possible to the ground, then angling them up slightly.

I'll make a t95 like tank with a big gun running down the center like that :D

I already have a new ship.... it's called the Schere. Jeb loves it. But the missiles are less than accurate. Could someone send me some good ground attack missiles that i can mount on it?

This might work

missile.craft

make sure you get the rotation right on the missile.

My Stub tank destroyer is a lot like that.

i have made a mistake. it looks... terrible. rounds go anywhere from 150m to 3000m, depending on the angle you put the tank at (it has gear at the front)

JaUGZxn.jpg

I need better weapons, or more guide able at least.... here is a wild shot from 1km from the launch pad, as you can see the aim is way off.

Ki23TkJ.jpg

I'm gonna experiment a bit, but im sure my main armament will either be artillery-like shells or MAC cannon rounds.