Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

I've had them for a while, I just don't advertise them I guess. Most of my spacecraft are small too, mostly Strikecraft and Light frigates :blush:

What ever happened to your nautilus class or your helios class?

"If she is alive, you are doomed"

We ll see

"Delilah is operational"

Fair enough but she aint going anywhere fast.

"And this is why you don't trust War Eagle"

I thought you would have seen that maneuver coming!

"You get to set up next time so be thinking about what your doing"

I can already tell you it will be massive (at least 10 on each side) and will have a wide variety of ships so you may want to start making larger ships.

"Chicken Run"

lol stupid movie :P

"Woah, lag is caused by all three ships"

Funny how you tired to do that to me

"We always build something stupid"

Aint that the truth

"Give them a shot"

Bad dum tis

"Pride goes before the fall"

Hope you brought an parachute.

"Has he killed any of my men?"

No but you have killed mine

"Its still functional technically"

Bout the same as the Delilah if you ask me

Edited by War Eagle 1

What ever happened to your nautilus class or your helios class?

The Britain (I Mispelled it as I named it at 3 in the morning) is basicly a Nautilus with upgraded armour and drop tanks, Same engine setup and design style. The Helios was Fallingintoblack's design so I let him keep it when Arcadia collapsed. Currently I have the Buzzfly Mk-II Medium Fighter and the Britain class Light Frigate as well as that un-named Destroyer test and a few experiments.

The Britain (I Mispelled it as I named it at 3 in the morning) is basicly a Nautilus with upgraded armour and drop tanks, Same engine setup and design style. The Helios was Fallingintoblack's design so I let him keep it when Arcadia collapsed. Currently I have the Buzzfly Mk-II Medium Fighter and the Britain class Light Frigate as well as that un-named Destroyer test and a few experiments.

ahh gotcha

Yeah, the Helios was the first weapon I ever created. It was originally meant for orbital strike, but can be quite effective in combat.

Yeah, the Helios was the first weapon I ever created. It was originally meant for orbital strike, but can be quite effective in combat.

You might remember my Noel Class Corvette. Well that was a Helios class with my own flavor added to it

It helped me win the Second Battle of Minmus vs Daemon

You might remember my Noel Class Corvette. Well that was a Helios class with my own flavor added to it

It helped me win the Second Battle of Minmus vs Daemon

The Helios itself is a missile. I have a ship armed with a pair of Helios Missiles.

Here's something funny: My ships haven't actually been combat tested. At least, most of them haven't.

Battle update

After Mullicans attack, I sent "Halo 1" to the dead "Halo 4"

This was done to refuel

uol2DbS.png

kt8dorj.png

After that I sent in "HALO 2" to attack the Hulda Class fighter

SOr0Fdo.png

r92lQiG.png

It the first two shots seemed ineffective but the third one did the trick

qdK6PpZ.png

Afterwards I went to go claim my prizes from the dead ship

MqIjeVF.png

dPzmcNv.png

"Proof of kill

0oyjFsu.png

your turn

http://www./download/12i4xce33ldaxbe/persistent.sfs

The Helios itself is a missile. I have a ship armed with a pair of Helios Missiles.

Here's something funny: My ships haven't actually been combat tested. At least, most of them haven't.

I thought there was also a Helios class cruiser

Battle Update

Due to the fact that I couldn't arrange for my spare MU ALS-1 unit to get ferried from the Island to KSC (game kept lagging, and almost crashing due to RAM usage, plus I was short on time today :(), I used my next lightest ground unit, the MBT-2 Wolverine 1 to attack the daeCorp Megasoma bomber while it was nice and vulnerable....

Javascript is disabled. View full album

The bomber is 100% unusable, save for some sort of fuel depot....

Also, (since it's useless on the Island anyways) can I replace my unused ALS-1 unit with one of my little VTOL Drones, daemon?

Your move.

Persist:

http://www./download/gd69cm28r8r726j/persistent(15).sfs

Battle Update

Due to the fact that I couldn't arrange for my spare MU ALS-1 unit to get ferried from the Island to KSC (game kept lagging, and almost crashing due to RAM usage, plus I was short on time today :(), I used my next lightest ground unit, the MBT-2 Wolverine 1 to attack the daeCorp Megasoma bomber while it was nice and vulnerable....

http://imgur.com/a/ry67T

The bomber is 100% unusable, save for some sort of fuel depot....

Also, (since it's useless on the Island anyways) can I replace my unused ALS-1 unit with one of my little VTOL Drones, daemon?

Your move.

Persist:

http://www./download/gd69cm28r8r726j/persistent(15).sfs

The red fuel tanks on the inside are the bombs. The white and black one on the back is the only one being used for the engines.

The red fuel tanks on the inside are the bombs. The white and black one on the back is the only one being used for the engines.

Ok. However, the cockpit/nose was blown off and the left wing was shredded somewhat.... so it's not really airworthy, unless I'm mistaken.