Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Revival Program Update:

Salvation update is complete. Now has more fuel, more weapons, and is lighter. New design to be implemented as Salvation MKV

Gospel Class Support Destroyer has been downgraded to fill in the role of Frigate.

Hey, ScriptKitt3h, you shoud try covering the wheels with armour, it helps a lot in battle.

Wheels have extremely high impact tolerances according to the SPH and every time I crashed a rover.

The only screenshots left from my tug.

e33dzuiezf3ob39fg.jpg

bsj5p94alpqgebwfg.jpg

a49xx1fyjeuo4txfg.jpg

It brought a base, 3 rovers,a UAV, Refuel/restock stations for 4 fighters and a destroyer, a comms center, A marker for future bringings, satellite networks keeping coverage of everywhere, 2 recon landers, and some other stuff deemed necessary to maintain control of a planet which I can't remember.

EDIT: I should do that again, it was fun.

EDITEDIT:

I've been working on a UAV launcher.

8lo8R3Y.png

SQd1UkV.png

They have an range of ~26km without infini gliding.

EDIT3x: Tyres have 100m/s of impact tolerance. At some point I deleted my tug.

Edited by Spartwo

So, I tested my Ingressor's impact tolerance in a very... Kerbal way.

0PShu1j.png

Utgs2Au.png

(In reality I failed to redirect an asteroid with Shredder torps. :P )

However, it looks like the skeleton and main lower layer of heavy armor are VERY tough.

So, due to this revelation I've retired my Hawking-Class Battlecruiser, which is actually less powerful than my new Ingressors.

ynrp1iy.png

It's available for donation if anyone's interested.

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

And Ingressor is also (in my opinion) prettier, even though Hawking looks extraordinary. How much does it (Ingressor) weigh/what is the part count?

I don't remember the Ingressor's weight (think it was around 70), but it clocks in at around 500 parts w/ammo, and close to 300 without ammo. The Hawkings are around the same stats, but heavier, a tad bit weaker in armor, and much larger.

I have been testing a lot of my ships with hawking and it seemed a bit weird. Sometimes direct hit with a volley of SRBs did almost nothing and sometimes one I-beam or small missile caused total destruction o.O

after a hiatus and rebuilding phase, I'm is back, are any of you open for a battle?

@ScriptKitt3h It looks cool, can I have it?

Sure, I don't mind donating a Hawking-class to you. (Actually, the DL link's already up on this thread, albeit farther back.)

It's in 9th post on Page 15, described as "Battlecruiser"

EDIT: @AvronMullican - I can battle you, but we would start tomorrow, cause it's 00:49 here and I'm pretty tired. You can setup the rules and submit a post with your fleet here if you want and I will do my move tomorrow. Also, if you want to battle, tell me if you have mechjeb installed, as it is on all my ships and I don't know if I have to remove it.

Edited by Tarzan

I have been testing a lot of my ships with hawking and it seemed a bit weird. Sometimes direct hit with a volley of SRBs did almost nothing and sometimes one I-beam or small missile caused total destruction o.O

Yup, the Hawking-class was best known for its somewhat OP (and occasionally glitchy) segmented armor (having light armor around the ammo, but heavy armor covering the more vulnerable parts.

My Ingressor-class ships take it a step further, shrinking the overall size while armoring in a simlilar manner, albeit with light armor layered over heavier armor.

Might as well call one the Shrek with all those layers.

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

EDIT: @ScriptKitt3h Thank you

No problem, I'm happy to help ya'll out if need be. I actually have an Avatar-load (that's the name of my giant supercarrier) of retired ships I'll have to make a donation gallery for, once I clean up my imgur acc. a bit.

No, I don't have any video capture program and I don't actually think that I will be able to use one as my PC is rather slow ;.; I hope screenshots will do...

The one who sets the rules up is the one to submit persist first and so, to move second. Who will do? No difference to me, so decision is yours

8:30 - 1:00 what time zone?

Actually, no. If you are the one to submit fleet second it is better, as you can adjust your fleet for opponent's ships and also you get to strike first. But ok, I will submit persist within hour

Edited by Tarzan

Tarzan Space Company vs AvronMullican (I don't know if I have chosen right color)

Rules:

-Body: Bop

-Special rules/rule exclusions:

*no leaving SOI

*no landing

*mechjeb allowed

*max 400 parts/craft

-Maximum number of craft: 4

-Maximum total mass: 300t

-Use of K-drive: no

Tarzan SC has send its 2nd Expeditionary Fleet "Kongo" (thanks for an idea Daemon) on an orbit around Bop. Fleet is as follows:

1x TSC2 "Tiger"-class medium cruiser

Ch7khYf.png

TSCS Kerchak - flagship

1x TSC2 "Puma"-class medium destroyer

aSnlTY7.png

TSCS Shere Khan

1x TSC "Barracuda"-class missile corvette

zpQFk7l.png

TSCS Bagheera II (yes, it's back!)

persist

Edited by Tarzan