Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

In revelation it talked about how the Archangel Michael leads a group of angels to attack Satain and his followers. That is what it's refencing. My ships engaging I'm combat in orbit around the closest planet to Kerbol

Two Things,

Number 1: Do I move first or do you? (Your message has me confused )

Number 2: Are you comparing me to Satan?

1 yes you move first

2 absolutely not....you are my enemy of this battle though. I also wanted to start naming my battles operations so I would not end up with something like the 16th battle of such n such. Storming Hell was simply the first name that came to mind

EcLKoSC.png

So, I've finished the MU's newest frigate/patrol craft, the SX-4 Dominator. It sports 4 small ammo mounts (used for i-beams in pic), and has room for 2-4 1.25 meter rounds in the "cannon".

*Amount of 1.25 meter ammo it can carry varies by ammo length.*

The Dominator line also has both LV-Ns and Ion Engines, enabling long-range flight without needing large amounts of fuel.

Anyhow, I'm still waiting for daemon's next move in my ongoing (for quite a bit now) surface battle, so I'm going to ask:

Anyone up for a little skirmish? Nothing big, just a smaller, 3-4 ship battle to pass the time. (I also want to test the line-of-sight firing capability of the SX-4, and the firepower of my Ingressors :P)

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

Watching videos now.

After I ll play my move

Edit: I ll add comments as Im watching them

I have my own troop transport but reality adding one has a tendency to look like role play.

So I ll just take it out before my move

I to know how far the East is from the West.

I have a more clear version of the carrier rules (there my own so they would be special rules). Check them out in my blog

I never said no K-drive

Now watching opening rounds…

Deadliest warrior….great show

Icthus is pronounced I-chu-thus. Its the greek for for Fish (in particular the Christian Fish)

Its ok to inspect damage

MY TURN

Edited by War Eagle 1