Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Anyone up for a little skirmish? Nothing big, just a smaller, 3-4 ship battle to pass the time. (I also want to test the line-of-sight firing capability of the SX-4, and the firepower of my Ingressors :P)

I'd be interested in a battle, I've been lurking around here long enough I might as well give it a shot if you'd be willing to let me lol :)

I sent in PGS Shield of Faith to make the first move. Target Madaxe

L6lN8T9.png

I figured attacking from above would be the best choice

0pT8q6G.png

Fired one shot of 2 I-beams

qfzBIFj.png

I switched over to the ship itself, all that remains is the probe core. Target Killed

FCA4OFg.png

Time to salvage. Overall, it split in two right down the middle long ways.

22YE3ez.png

For the first half I visited, I shot off all the missiles so you would not come back and salvage them for yourself (AINT I A STINKER?) For the second half I took the heavy missile and the I-Beams

A3Jd6ek.png

I then went from a prograde orbit to a retrograde orbit. I used the large missile as a drop tank and kept the I-beams for future use.

WlIlUQe.png

http://www./download/6jrxt3gy176y48n/persistent.sfs

Oh and Icthus is dead

Edited by War Eagle 1

@Avron

one thing you can do to make the video better for viewers is add your enemy's screenshots and explain what they did.

That way viewers can keep at least see the other side of the fight if your enemy doesn't have video capability

Ok, cool. You want to set up, or shall I?

Would you mind? I gotta get my poop in a group and actually figure out what ships to use :P

Plus I work all day so I wouldn't be able to even begin setting up until later tonight (I'm EST)

Edited by BrightBritches

comments on the video

Nope I aint scared

Chi-Rho is pronounced- Key-row. Chi-Rho are greek letters, in particular, the first two letters in the Greek spelling of Christ

PGS Chi-Rho is still alive

"OH Snap" hahaha suprise

Would you mind? I gotta get my poop in a group and actually figure out what ships to use :P

Plus I work all day so I wouldn't be able to even begin setting up until later tonight (I'm EST)

Alright, cool. I'll make sure to have some fair rules. :)

@Avron

I just finished my move then was going to move one of my Salvation Destroyers when I realized the fuel lines were messed up.

Sense I haven't moved them yet, I am going replace my broken destroyers with fixed ones before I resend the game file.

Edited by War Eagle 1

I guess so, on one condition, we do another match after this one.

No promises but i sure would like to

Battle Update

Sent PGS Sword of the Spirit to attack one of Xactar Heavy Fighters

jDWKFGc.png

I wasn't in the mood to play around so I fired an SRB missile at it

clvYrzs.png

Id say that looks like a hit

nBH8UEW.png

Surprisingly its still alive, but not worth much. Might as well be dead

RHQ4I4u.png

After replacing my broken Salvations with fixed ones, I didn't feel like messing around anymore so here is the game file

http://www./download/024ei12liipsbj1/persistent.sfs