Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

I would battle but I'm still waiting for a move back from scriptkitt3h and my plate is kinda full IRL right now...maybe towards the end of the week we can start one up? I'm also kinda new here so it would be some good learning for us both :)

Yup, and my move'll be up ASAP. (Exams suck.)

Still slower than this, and this weighs 38 tons!:P

http://i.imgur.com/deZFwOS.png

:P Thats not a boat at all. That things a plane. Or an "Ekranoplane"

This is a PT Speedboat that is designed to overtake other boats and sink them. Also why has no one created a torpedo yet?

I've managed to make one that is "semi-reliable"

I want to see a U-boat.

thanks BrightBritches, the end of the week is good for me too.

Awesome boats, everyone. It's interesting to think about the different challenges posed by water. All the submarines I've ever seen in KSP use jets or rockets to thrust down and keep them under. But if you could build a craft that naturally sank it would be basically indestructable since any missile would be destroyed trying to get to it, or too slow to deal damage. I've only ever built one boat, a long time ago when I was playing around with the Kethane mod I made an oil tanker. Had a top speed of about 4 m/s but could hold almost a quarter million Kethane. That was before I discovered that Kethane drills only work on land.

I respect my British Heritage more than usual, Explains why I love Naval games and Ships.

Sbowyer Funfact: I love the Meteor, Vampire, Typhoon, Tempest and Spitfire MK-24

Hehe, same here. My favourite British 'thing' would have to be HMS Victory. She's absolutely beautiful.

Hehe, same here. My favourite British 'thing' would have to be HMS Victory. She's absolutely beautiful.

HMS Dreadnought, The most revolutionary battleship of the 20th century, it set the standard for all ships at the time!!!

New spooky?

No, I started helping Mareczex333 with his request list, That's a Sabre. I do have a new Spooky though but I'm waiting for the new Arcadia thread.

Edited by The Fleet Master

She was beautiful too. It's sad to think that Victory was built in a dying age, when sail was about to become obsolete and steam would take over. At least the grand old warship wasn't scrapped. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the equally beautiful ship that followed her into battle at Trafalgar.

Shoot down some migs! Time to make mig alley!

Ah, the good old days.

0BR1NFH.png

1OysaKW.jpg

yRThzej.png

1xDPYsm.jpg

My foxhound replica from a while ago. Well, pretty accurate with looks due to the use of mostly stock parts. I could probably modernize it from scratch if it is needed in stock configuration.

kBIuCqJ.jpg

mu8DABH.jpg

Anyone remember my stealth drones? I wonder what that bay is for?

golPMk3.png

ogdkzHX.jpg

Edited by andrew123

For my first battle I thought I would go all out.

0BCD278A6662DE595DA26741771AE642125AAE08

For space there will be three vessels, with a total mass of no more than 250 tonnes.

AB7037D736F3DC337792DFA18DF5337388C38859

For sea there will be three vessels, with a total mass of no more than 200 tonnes.

2924B4C0AFE12574B666B7332B5A1DCC6242E306

For land there will be two vehicles, with a total mass of no more than 100 tonnes.

One vessel from each area can make a move per turn.

Sea and land units can engage each other.

If you don't want all three, just tell me which areas you to battle in.

Hyper edit is needed for the land and sea battle.

cords for sea battle {180, 180}

cords for land battle {181, 181}

persistent

Edited by iamonfire
hyper edit cords

My move.

HMS Royal Fortune fires two guided missiles at Project H44, unfortunately they miss.

v6Ng3oN.png

She then fires her forward-most gun, however this does little damage, but when she fires her second gun H44 seemed to tip over extremely quickly resulting in the loss of most vital instruments.

haPKdiC.png

Persist:

http://www./download/7bv6j8fb55riov4/persistent.sfs

My move.

Nearest frigate moves to intercept HMS Royal Fortune.

She fires two short range HE missiles, one misses the other has no effect.

7702FB3FA5D4ABBCC961C8B003AF34FA0753978E

She then fires a medium range HEAP missile. It destroys the crew module on the HMS Royal Fortune, but both ships ended several hundred meters in the air and are destroyed upon landing.:huh:

333A4F6832A709F09D62984202953FC3E1521005

7C8846643AE9BECFE070CA34E27E93A99C5AF83F

867ED8BF348F9B0C52DE31E00DCAE048AF633CFB

We each have one ship left.

Your move.

persistent

Edited by iamonfire