Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

'Poseidon' moves to intercept the remaining frigate.

viXfOkw.png

She then fires all 6 of her cruise missiles, 4 of them miss and 2 hit. the first one did little damage whereas the second tore the ship in two. I skipped to day because the sun is glaring onto my screen.

BKNPUBg.png

I hit the front half again reducing it to nothing but a few pieces and the back half ran out of power.

All three opposing ships have been destroyed. A memorial is in preparation for the lost sailors of both sides in the battle.

Test it the same way i did with the HMS Fearless, use hyperedit to drop it from 50000m, then see how much is left.

I think with the way drag and terminal velocity works in KSP, you might as well drop it from 5000m because the atmosphere will still slow it down to the same amount :P

For my first battle I thought I would go all out.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3318338102782219195/0BCD278A6662DE595DA26741771AE642125AAE08/

For space there will be three vessels, with a total mass of no more than 250 tonnes.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3318338102782859053/AB7037D736F3DC337792DFA18DF5337388C38859/

For sea there will be three vessels, with a total mass of no more than 200 tonnes.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3318338102782217869/2924B4C0AFE12574B666B7332B5A1DCC6242E306/

For land there will be two vehicles, with a total mass of no more than 100 tonnes.

One vessel from each area can make a move per turn.

Sea and land units can engage each other.

If you don't want all three, just tell me which areas you to battle in.

Hyper edit is needed for the land and sea battle.

cords for sea battle {180, 180}

cords for land battle {181, 181}

persistent

I'm willing to do a land battle :)

Can you please give me an actual save file instead of a persistent?

(Just put the save file in a .rar)

My ksp always glitches out when I make a new save folder and put a persistent in.

I'm willing to do a land battle :)

Can you please give me an actual save file instead of a persistent?

(Just put the save file in a .rar)

My ksp always glitches out when I make a new save folder and put a persistent in.

Here it is.

save file.rar

Edited by iamonfire

Do you guys really want me to resurrect my JDAM program? My f-99 is just waiting for a large munition...

6UlY8B5.jpg

wuWUMO7.jpg

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I decided to upgrade the bombs for heavy targets, like armored naval battleships and soviet heavy ekranoplans. I mean, this would be a tragedy...

UvBvPjl.jpg

Edited by andrew123

UPDATE: I'm currently working on a new "fighter"... more of an orbital exo-suit... and I'm also going to have my next battle post for BrightBritches up tomorrow.

My net's acting up a tad bit, plus my last exams are this week. Wish me luck! :P

UPDATE: I'm currently working on a new "fighter"... more of an orbital exo-suit... and I'm also going to have my next battle post for BrightBritches up tomorrow.

My net's acting up a tad bit, plus my last exams are this week. Wish me luck! :P

Good luck my friend! :)

Bringing four of my Panthers, two of which are mounting an experimental HEAT cannon. (Probably could bring six, your tanks are that huge :P)

One Panther is obstructed by the Hyper-edit menu.

16g9wPy.png

Fired a HEAT shell at the central turret mechanism.

zeSf8uh.png

Impact!

xZfu1lM.png

Upon closer inspection I appear to have damaged the turret mechanism, your call.

j0AqYpU.png

I'm not sure how you will be able to bring the turret gun down far enough to hit my panthers, Is ramming allowed?

Even if it is, my Panthers can flip themselves back :)

http://www.filedropper.com/persistent

I think you just overwrite the previous persistent in the save file amirite?