Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Hey again guys, Sorry I was not able to respond again very quickly, I had school finals that I had to deal with.

That tank looks incredible Andrew!

On response to my Daedalus, I was simply using single part SRBs.

However I reduced their fuel to the smallest amount possible, my hopes were for it then to have the fastest possible acceleration to increase its lethality. The only hope for them to do any serious damage would be for them to impact at the fastest speeds possible.

I of course mounted them on docking ports inside of the ship, so i can always replace them with something better if necessary.

Edited by Jon144

As my laptop is currently screwed up (the cheap samsung glue on the hinge broke and made the screen hang at a weird angle), I will be rather hesitant to use my computer during the duration of my vacation. Until I get back to my home in san diego, I may be unable to make any crafts.

Also, I will probably buy this monitor in seoul, http://www.amazon.com/PA248Q-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Professional-Graphics/dp/B008DWH00K/ref=pd_cp_pc_0, or this one, http://www.amazon.com/QNIX-QX2710-Evolution-LED-Monitor/dp/B00BUI44US/ref=pd_cp_pc_1.

This depends on what I can find in the Yongsan electronics market. I may go with a 1920 by 1200 pls or ah ips monitor at 24 inches just to be able to bring it as a carry on for my flight back home.

Nevermind. I decided on the 24 inch for a purchase trip.

Edited by andrew123

Made a dropship that might be good for troops, though the only atmospheric world it works on is Duna.

(List of planets where this DOESN'T work: Kerbin, Laythe, Eve, and Tylo.)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

It DOES have VTOL capability, though, so that's something.....

(Also the non-KerbPainted version in the two Dunan surface pics is the prototype, which lacks the safety chutes of the final model.)

Took the MT-12 Mk.1 to Duna again, to test my piloting skills.

The first landing attempt spawned a tiny Kraken inside the rear of the Cargo bay, destroying the ship and scattering wreckage across the dunes.

q6I104E.png

My second attempt worked like a charm! (Despite the landing legs absorbing enough shock to make the ship bounce around for a minute. :P)

5CZuSaG.png

o6yBgri.png

Now to try this on other, less dangerous worlds! (and to stick some missiles on a variant!)

Heh.

10 year old sony bravia hd lcd just blew out. It died in a fit of electrical smoke even though I payed over 2k for it when it came out.

Block 3 of the K-2 mbt. Part count was drastically reduced and a new turret was installed. The new round is code named DART.

Block 4 is also in the works. Note the new sloped armor on the turret, new rear armor, streamlined front, and compact side.

Loosely based on the real deal.

9WXdqM7.jpg

Hard kill missile denial.

YoRnqfd.png

SrDFMiD.jpg

8RGtssp.jpg

p6jhN49.jpg

VDtSfno.jpg

5fLiSWA.jpg

lzttrn7.jpg

jWdIhNj.png

xQ4PhPU.png

Block four is much more streamlined, along with partially more functional now. Pictures will come soon, with hard kill and ERA defensive systems under development.

Edited by andrew123

This is a very early prototype I created on my dual core i5 ultrabook, which now has a snapped hinge. I will upload maybe by today or tomorrow, but I must ensure that the design is at least acceptable for a showcase.

The damned hotel I am in until today only has ethernet internet. I will report back when I get back to seoul.

I did that on accident. It resulted in some extreme kraken effects of the drunk camera and drunk camel syndrome while turning my old science vessel into an armor debris field around Duna.

Here is the k-2 craft file. The cannon is currently glitched, but the tank can go over slopes like no one's business due to the extreme suspension, but don't turn too hard while making sure to turn on the sas. I will make sure to add generators, so this thing is only a demonstrator with short range and a non functional rocket cannon. Here is the demonstration prototype.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2znwowjp7cs3o2l/K-2%20MBT%20Block%204.craft

Edited by andrew123

Screw it. The monitors in yongsan aren't even free voltage.

I decided to follow some friendly advice and buy the asus pb278 in the united states. It actually includes warranty and a good stand.

I mean, I do have a transformer, but it is a rather dilapidated and dangerous one. I would not run it with a pls monitor.

http://www.amazon.com/PB278Q-27-Inch-LED-lit-Professional-Graphics/dp/B009C3M7H0/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1403185924&sr=1-1&keywords=asus+pb278