Will Squad work with Roscosmos and the CSA now that they have worked with NASA?

For those who don't know, CSA stands for Canadian Space Agency and Roscosmos is the Russian space agency.

Both Roscosmos and the CSA have made great contributions to advancing our civilization into space.

I wish we could see a halo update... hardcoded slipspace drives and repulsor thrusters from the covenant. A fernis or two might make it rather interesting.

Not saying that kraken drives are invalid. I was even the first one to break the 180000 m/s mark with a warship during the early days.

I wish we could see a halo update... hardcoded slipspace drives and repulsor thrusters from the covenant. A fernis or two might make it rather interesting.

Not saying that kraken drives are invalid. I was even the first one to break the 180000 m/s mark with a warship during the early days.

Not sure why you posted this.

For those who don't know, CSA stands for Canadian Space Agency and Roscosmos is the Russian space agency.

Both Roscosmos and the CSA have made great contributions to advancing our civilization into space.

As stated by other, it was NASA who approached KSP team first with a project in mind (basically, working with KSP team to get asteroid redirection in).

If CSA and/or Roscosmos approaches KSP with interesting project/mission, I can see KSP team working with them.

CSA/ESA is most likely, I don't know if anyone on KSP team is fluent in Russian.

Can anyone list some of the more interesting missions CSA/ESA/Roscosmos are planning?

It's also possible that the modding frameworks allows for those missions without KSP needing to do anything on their part.

The thing with ESA is that unlike USA, EU science project funding does not put so much stress on public support. There are many ESA missions and other scientific projects about which the public is not aware at all until they bring some interesting results.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.