Satellite first.

Too bad life support and some kind of electrical system is not part of the main KSP.

Would be cool, that the more science you get, the more "life support" and "electrical" you get.

You would start off with so little life support and so little electrical system, that you would be forced to use satellites to go to all the moons and planets to build some a bit of science first, prior to sending a manned craft.

The directional satellite mod would work the same way. Range would increase as more science you get.

Either way... game still rocks.

Life support is something I'm on the fence about, On one side I can see all the neat things about it, But on the Other side, I see a bunch of determinants it has to offer.

I am indifferent, I will not fight it, but I will not advocate it.

I agree with Killerdude8, while it would make the tech more authentic to real world considerations, i feel it would also impact on enjoyment, as Kerbals start dying because you've not had enough power to keep their life support system functional.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.