wooo 67km/s

i did it.. i hit 67KM/s!!! it only took me almost 2 hours to do it but i did it. i actually forgot i left the game running in the background and got back to it just as the engine cut out.. so heres the picture..

Csaos.png

who knows maybe i'll drift all the way to the sun, may take me a few days if its even possible.

i'll post the file a little bit later since i didn't save it before i started the flight, didn't even think it would actually fly.

Can we see the Kearth from that distance or does it disappear at any point?

its disapears after 50000km i think. maybe 100000km all i know is it disappeared some where between that.

Jeb likes it. As usual. That's how he rolls.

lol yeah i was bored last night and was getting pissed off after about 10 different rocket designs i made failed due to glitches in the game. so i said screw it and decided to see how many of those XL fuel tanks i could put on it and still be able to take off.. it fly's like a friggin pig though.. it just wobbles around and gets worse the faster it goes.

it fly's like a friggin pig though.. it just wobbles around and gets worse the faster it goes.

yea.. when it starts to get around ~20Km/s it starts to wobble and i even had like 10 S.A.S parts so i can imagine that 67Km/s would be insanly wobbly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.