Letters on the LV-N question.

Vaebn

Hello peeps ^_^

I have been making my own LV-N texture, for a "high-res" LV-N model, and I have been trying to understand some of the the lettering on it.

The N-86D is pretty clear obviously, but I just can't seem to make out what the yellow letters near the "long tube thing" thing.

So, erm. Yea. Does anyone with superior fuzzy letter recognition skills and/or secret texture knowledges have any idea what is written there?

image.jpg

Edited by Vaebn

Ack, if I still had the texture source, I could tell you! It was some instruction for how to place the propellant line, I think... I'll do some digging and see if I can't find a copy of it laying around somewhere.

Ok, no need. I got it!

For all those wondering about the answer.

First I extracted this texture and took a look at it:

Untitled_21.jpg

As far as I can tell, this is the in-game texture's actual size mind you, so... yeah.

However, after zooming in a bit and applying some advanced neural, noise reduction algorithms, (aka plenty of experience solving @£%!$ captchas), I am now quite sure it says:

[ HOSE ATTACH POINT ]

Edited by Vaebn

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.