Woah, the forums!

flywithjacob

I've been with KSP since .16, but I just registered to the forums! It's awesome here! I made a cinematic and wanted to share it with the community (http://youtu.be/J5KW6K29vx0) so I put it in the Fanworks as 'Special' due to the fact that there was no video/cinematic classification. Was that the right place to put it?

Thanks,

Jacob:cool:

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've taken the liberty of moving the other thread to the "Live from Mission Control!" subforum, since that's where threads for videos, video series, and livestream showcases go (much like "Mission Reports" is for written mission reports). No harm, no foul :)

Nice cinematic! That's one way to make an entrance. Just a protip: try not to use comic sans, especially in your videos (I know that you didn't, it's just advice). I saw that you used it at the end of the post, but I'd just like to say that it's typographically... I'm not sure how to put it other than unprofessional/unattractive. I'd like to see more of this, did you study photography or something similar? You seem to know your stuff. I've subbed :)