cloudcity?

So I have an idea is there any one who thinks they can get a habitat modual on a stick atached to a typ of infiniglider to cercomnavigate joole for 1 standerd kerbal year not sure if it can be done but would love to see you guys try

Ok so to add on and make it a proper chalange seeing as you say it can be done ill add some rules and what not so....no mods and screen shots to show its legit that's about it oh and a vid will nab you kudos in my book

As far as points go

50pts for just getting the hole mess there

100pts. If its done in one trip(dose note have to leave kerbin in one pice juse orbit

50pts for each extra pod (any kind) attached to it the bigger it is the better

10pts per kerbal

100pts every kerbal year

50pts for every kerbin returned home if and when it gos down

So I folowed your light reading link I think I covered all the bases and I looked over other chalanges and didn't see any that were the same so why vote it down if you don't like my idea don't do it easy peasy I for ona am in the process of giving it a go

So I folowed your light reading link I think I covered all the bases and I looked over other chalanges and didn't see any that were the same so why vote it down if you don't like my idea don't do it easy peasy I for ona am in the process of giving it a go

You posted this challenge in the wrong section buddy, try again.

I originaly did post in the chalange area but my first post was not well defined I think an admin may have moved it here not sure if I should repost or just see if it gets moved again but I do feel I made it a proper chalange with a clear way to win