What would you build if lag didnt exist?

Rus-Evo

This is not possible as all computers will lag at some point in KSP!!

But if it was possible I would start a new save then build a giant space station and dock multiple copies of all different kinds of ships and rovers and landers and then make it my goal to explore the Kerbol system using only what I had assembled. It would need crew quarters and a lot of fuel, RCS and even aeroplane fuel (for exploring Kerbin too).

What would you do?

I would build biggest, most overengineered and ridiculously overpowered lander with all bells and whistles - able to land and SSTO from Eve and Tylo. Then i would build equally OP interplanetary tug. And send both on that Grand Tour i'm always planning, but never executing because new update always comes first :blush:

Pfft I'd make it so my Duna Space Center didn't have to be do spread out; I have to keep the mining facility and construction site apart as they lag like hell if both are in load range. Plus id make it that the ground defense force didnt have to be stationed 2.5 km away, and actually build them base and storage hangers as it would be too many parts currently :(

I pretend it doesn't exist, that's close enough right?

I would launch my 3k parts unfilled supercarrier and stock it up with completely unnecessary things.....and probably crash it into the SPH when I'm bored with it(just because it's about the same size:P)

EDIT: Sorry I read it as do.

Edited by Spartwo

The Battlestar Galactica and a fleet of Vipers. And a few Cylon raiders just for posterity. But that'd require both a no-lag setup and also for me to have enough creativity to build it.

The Battlestar Galactica and a fleet of Vipers. And a few Cylon raiders just for posterity. But that'd require both a no-lag setup and also for me to have enough creativity to build it.

This

+ few Cylon basestars so i have something to blow up

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.