Annihilating some planets anyone?

kola2DONO

Long story short, a time ago a company named uber entertainment asked players if they wanted a new RTS game, people said yes and uber launched a kickstarter.

The kickstarter was very sucsesfull with having more than 2 million dollars donated of the original 400k dollars they needed.

The game is currently in Gamma stage of developement and pretty expensive at the moment (50$) but it will get cheaper as developement progress.

Oh yeah i forgot to tell what it is about.

In planetary annihilation all players start off with one robot commander.

The commander is like the king in chess, if he dies the game is lost.

The commander so builds metal extractors, powerplants and factories which can make attack units or just fabricators which can construct things that the commander can't

However, the main feature of the game is probably what makes it so unique ; Smashing planets

You can travel to another planets and build engines on them, then you can send them to destroy enemy bases, the good about this is that there is nothing the enemy can do to prevent it when it first have started, and if he does not have good enough surveillance he might not discover it and leaves his commander in the base when he actually has time to get him away.

It is a really awesome game i recommend everyone to check it out.

You can buy it trought steam or at http://uberent.com (I recommend to buy it trought the uberent website, it costs less and you can upgrade it later)

Btw here's a replica of an orbital fabricator from the game in KSP (May be the wrong place to post this image but i just felt i had to)

raynlu.jpg

I used to be a huge fan of Total Annihilation. This game is the successor to that series. If you can't wait to play it, you may dig up that older game. it should be pretty cheap used. I haven't tried running it on modern equipment, though.

I used to be a huge fan of Total Annihilation. This game is the successor to that series. If you can't wait to play it, you may dig up that older game. it should be pretty cheap used. I haven't tried running it on modern equipment, though.

You can download it legally and free from this website : http://files.tauniverse.com/files/ta/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.