[Java 8][Win, Linux, Mac] Ultra-complete Mod Manager - v0.1.8.7alpha

Wanted to say this mod manager is pretty amazing. I have been using it since the .24 release and it has made it easy to stay on the current/latest version. It all works smoothly with some minor issues usually on the mod hosting side, but overall the tool is simple and easy to use.

The planned features look great as well.

Would it be possible to have an option on github sources to download pre-releases? Example:

scansat project: https://github.com/S-C-A-N/SCANsat/releases

remote tech: https://github.com/RemoteTechnologiesGroup/RemoteTech/releases

Obviously need to be an informed user to use a pre-release, but if you want to test/use the bleeding edge it would be nice to have that option.

You have a great first release!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic program; thanks for this.

I have some issues with it, though, and hoping to get a pointer in the right direction. I'm running on OS X 10.9.4 (Mavericks) using the following Java version:

java version "1.8.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_20-b26)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.20-b23, mixed mode)

I'm trying to add (amongst others) Blizzy's Toolbar mod from http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60863-0-24-2-Toolbar-1-7-6-Common-API-for-draggable-resizable-buttons-toolbar to your manager's mod list. When I do so, it tells me it cannot find the ZIP file, and I need to download it manually. Fair enough, the Mod Manager opens a browser. But when I click the link to get to the download page (which works), and then click on the actual download link, the program freezes with the "progress bar" overlay at roughly 80%.

Errors.txt is not generated.

I have similar issues with a couple of other mods, but I figure best to tackle one at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I'm missing something.

I'm on a Mac 10.9.4, running Java version 8 update 20.

I downloaded the version from the first post, and am running it from my download folder.

After running, I get a pop up that asks me to select my KSP folder, with an OK and Cancel button.

When I click ok, it goes away.

Is there an issue, or do I have something setup wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
Perhaps I'm missing something.

I'm on a Mac 10.9.4, running Java version 8 update 20.

I downloaded the version from the first post, and am running it from my download folder.

After running, I get a pop up that asks me to select my KSP folder, with an OK and Cancel button.

When I click ok, it goes away.

Is there an issue, or do I have something setup wrong?

Sounds normal to me; the first time I ran it on all OSs, that's the first thing that happenes- it needs to know where to install the mods. On a Mac, you want to point it at /Users/your_login_name/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal Space Program/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Having the exact same issue with all curseforge mods as well. Anyone know what's causing this?

anyone?

In Github some links work, some don't... That's why I asked :/

Would be great to get kerbalstuff support too! :D

@Llorx - any plans for it?

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.