Might be time to update the Steam store page screenshots, Squad.

Franklin

Old school is cool, amirite?

Actually, I plucked out some more recent photos for them to update a while ago. It should have happened by now. I'll poke em and see what's up. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

The screenshots are outdated by A YEAR, is Squad that lazy to update screenshots on STEAM during a SALE, and they had a whole year to do it!

Sorry, its happening. Curse is decent, and probably will be much better than the much-spammed Spaceport, but lets not get into that. I noticed the old screenshots too. I was like, that isn't what KSP looks like!

Old school is cool, amirite?

Actually, I plucked out some more recent photos for them to update a while ago. It should have happened by now. I'll poke em and see what's up. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Ah, the almighty 'Rowsdower Poke.' A more elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

They keep updating it. They keep adding new photos however they are keeping the old photos as well. This is great for us that know the difference however not for the fresh players.

I've always thought they need more video of rockets being assembled and launched. When I bought this game I had no idea it was a rocket design/flight simulator. They need to reveal that, they'll get a lot more interest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.