Best KSP bug I ever had

whaaw

Hi,

I recorded the best and funniest bug i ever had in KSP:-)

After reloding my quicksave Bill decided to show off his awesome skills!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oXu5Eevn478" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by whaaw

bill: Mission control, we have a probleeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm....

MC: yes? what is it bob?

bill: i thiiiiinnnnnkkk iiiimmmm goooonnnnnnaaaa beeeeee....blleeerrrrrggggg!!!!"

MC: ...Bill? Come in bill!!!

bill: ..............

bill: quick question. How does one remove puke from inside of a space suit?

MC: :sealed:

Y'know what? That's a DARN good question! Does anyone have a serious answer? I'm truly curious now. I'm sure it's cone up before (no pun intended).

Your helmet would be filled with vomit and you could inhale some of it and suffocate.

Not really a bug, just Jeb rolling down a slope on his helmet which will continue until he reaches the bottom of the slope or crater.

It is a bug his COM does some wired things. And im not able to controle him he is still turning on the Mun ^^

It is a bug his COM does some wired things. And im not able to controle him he is still turning on the Mun ^^

Have you tried bumping him with a rover or another Kerbal? Something to interrupt his progression.

Y'know what? That's a DARN good question! Does anyone have a serious answer? I'm truly curious now. I'm sure it's cone up before (no pun intended).

Considering I heard some guy almost drowned in his space suit a while ago, I don't think you can. Puking in a space suit might just be a... CatastrophicFailure.

In microgravity, surface tension would make the puke wrap around your head and you would die. Taking off your helmet would be worse, because you would be instantly immobilized and going unconscious in 15 seconds, and if the depressurization is fast enough, your lungs will be ripped off and now you are inevitably dead, unless you have a machine that can put oxygen directly in your blood; in that case, you have a few minutes of life, and would probably not get unconscious anymore, so you would feel a lot of pain and suffer a lot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.