What are you doing right now in KSP?

Jacam

Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to start a thread to get new ideas for fun things to do. I'm currently building a Kethane/Extraplanetary Launchpads Base on Mun, and trying to perfect an passenger/cargo SSTO Plane. Will add pictures when I get home. What do you do when you open KSP?

Verifying flight-stats for the tutorial I'm writing and/or planning an Interactive Fiction ("You are standing in the centre of KSC, next to a monument and surrounded by buildings").

No pictures but I'm working on my Dunian (<--Is that a thing?) base set in a valley bordering the icecaps of the south pole. I have my Science lab, 3 hitchhiker containers for crew and a hangar for my rover.

I'm currently doing an Eve mission. Two Kerbals have been deployed on Eve to get ALL the science. One has an Ion plane and the other a normal rover. Once they're finished, they will head back to orbit (hopefully) with a small lander and meet up with the mother-ship. Then the ship will head to Gilly to get more science, and finally everyone will go back to Kerbin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.