The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

Dwarf Fortress? Love that game. It's as close as you can get to the "gameplay over graphics" ideal.

Unless it's a "Stella" (Atari 2600) game like Yar's Revenge, Pitfall or River Raid, no. But thanks for entering our contest! We have some FABULOUS parting gifts for you ... ;)

Chair? Check. Orbital dynamics textbook? Check. KSP 0.24 not out yet? Check.

Waiting sequence checklist complete. Proceeding to waiting sequence.

Begin waiting sequence.

Starting in 3...2...1... And now for something completely different.

Edited by SciMan

ok, Dat_Waffle's list of things to do until .24: 1. Binge-play the new Transformers game 2. Play counter strike 3. Play tf2 4. rage that I cant beat that 1 part of the new transformers game 5. Play the other transformers game 5. run out of things for this list. 6: attempt to save the list by writing random stuff, 7: fail at that 8: uhhh, Space Potatoes?

I think ill pull a chair up myself. I completed my last mission in 23.5. An unsuccessful Tylo land and return a month back. The craft failed to have enough the Dv for the burn home and so the three kerbals plummeted into Jool for the final sendoff. And so I cleared my plate and deleted KSP. I cannot wait for the 64bit version.

In the meantime ..ive been discovering some new music.

A new song from the father of electronic music and apparently the creator of the Scarface soundtrack. Ladies and gentleman.. Mr. Giorgio Moroder

This is the most original thing ive heard in a long time.

Edited by Motokid600

I am currently experiencing the "pre-update don't want to play without the new features so I just wont play at all" syndrome :(

Yea... Same here :/ hate when it happens ~_~

I hoped to see some more concrete news this week dev blog, but it seems like it will still take them over a week to have a release done if not over two.

Awesome, a fellow DFer! Ever post anything to the DF forums, by chance? I stopped visiting there a while back, around the time KSP really took off (0.17), but now I'm curious if we've encountered one another there before. I usually stuck around the DF Dwarf Mode Discussion forum, and focused on megaprojects and ways to break the already broken economy even further.

I wrote the Minecart Oddity on the forums. Regrettably, I didn't even get so much as a contrived chuckle. :(

I am currently experiencing the "pre-update don't want to play without the new features so I just wont play at all" syndrome :(

yeah thats been me since march. i mad the error of presuming the update timeframe would maintain its previous ~3month window. it did not.

How do you guys think it will affect existing saves? It is quite a large overhaul after all!

Yargnit said at KSPTV that he did not speak to a tester about that matter, BUT that it would always be a good idea to backup the savefiles before updating the game.

i presume that the game will be released after the release of all the company logos in the game (how many are there?). Also this is the worst time that my laptop decided to die on me

i presume that the game will be released after the release of all the company logos in the game (how many are there?). Also this is the worst time that my laptop decided to die on me

There are 26 according to this list: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/255-Kerbal-Space-Program-In-Game-Logo-Contest

So this means that only two logos would be remaining.

I wonder... Will the patcher (or steam) be able to update to 64 bit? Since there'll be 2 different versions now. I was wondering because my internet sucks and I don't really want to have to redownload the entire game.

Actually, the forum is crashing quite a lot these days. Simple error on Squad's part, or...

I've noticed this going on and brought it up. Seems it's an issue on the host's end so there's not much we can do except ride it out during these short periods.