The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

sooo...Pizza Hut and Papa Johns have websites, but apparently no way to order online. Dominos is the only place I could see you could do that, and they don't take credit cards.

So we either need to find something else or someone willing to call I guess (and make sure anywhere we call will take cards too :P)

If it were a german company it would be easy, as at least half of all pizzerias and other takeaways have online ordering via Pizza.de and you would just have to know the postal code in order to get a list of all pizzerias which have the postal code within their delivery area (actually my standard way of ordering pizza)

If there exists an equivalent to this for Mexico, this would solve all of our problems

I must ask, how big are pizzas?

Because reading 4 pizzas for 10 people feels weird considered that here (italy) you buy (and eat) a pizza (30-40cm diameter) for each person.

Are pizzas huge in the rest of the world or i'm missing something?

Because reading 4 pizzas for 10 people feels weird considered that here (italy) you buy (and eat) a pizza (30-40cm diameter) for each person.

Can only talk about germany, but here the standard usually is 26 cm (and large size pizzas AFAIK 30-32)

An 18 inch pizza is a fairly standard size in America. That's 45.72 cm.

Maybe the rest of the world has smaller stomachs.

im triying to make an order, but i dont know if they accept credit cards, what if i make the order and squad have to pay for it?

If it takes your payment details then it should charge you ;)

im triying to make an order, but i dont know if they accept credit cards, what if i make the order and squad have to pay for it?

Well, don't order unless you can put in a card. And if you don't know what you're doing, I'd suggest leaving it up to someone who does. Also, we don't need 5 different people trying to order. We need to decide on one person to do it.

This seems like it might be good, but the question is, does it take credit card?

Can't tell, they appear to shut down the order system until the place is open, which isn't for another half hour.

Martin0: Yeah, these pizzas are larger than that. Usually 60 cm or wider in diameter.

Hey guys this is where we need to order from. It's the only place nearby that has online ordering from what I can find. http://sindelantal.mx/ciudad-de-mexico/trescielos-pizzas-y-helados-1406/

The pizzaamore link that is being discussed doesn't seem to actually work for the one that's nearby.

I (think) this one can take credit card

Hey guys this is where we need to order from. It's the only place nearby that has online ordering from what I can find. http://sindelantal.mx/ciudad-de-mexico/trescielos-pizzas-y-helados-1406/

The pizzaamore link that is being discussed doesn't seem to actually work for the one that's nearby.

I hope, despite the $-Sign the price is given in pesos, as else 18$ for a coke and 135$ for a pizza sound like a little bit steep

Has anyone thought that maybe dominoes doesn't accept card because they are not open yet?

At my local dominos, we can pre-pay with card even if it is not open yet. Obviously each branch may be different but I'd guess its a issue rather than a timed unlock so to speak