The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

There's a really, really fancy version of a pizza chain close to the office. From memory, it's either a Domino's or a Pizza Hut. Try that if it may be any easier. Marco says "bring em on" and Ted is now booking a flight haha.

Again more than willing, how many and what can we do for Ted and those who live abroad, Im kinda stuck on this idea because in my 23 years of gaming, no other company has deserved this kind of thank you in my opinion.

There's a really, really fancy version of a pizza chain close to the office. From memory, it's either a Domino's or a Pizza Hut. Try that if it may be any easier. Marco says "bring em on" and Ted is now booking a flight haha.

all forces of the hypetrain are attempting to solve this problem xD

- - - Updated - - -

Again more than willing, how many and what can we do for Ted and those who live abroad, Im kinda stuck on this idea because in my 23 years of gaming, no other company has deserved this kind of thank you in my opinion.

Dominos had a really good website for ordering, but when I got to the order screen it said cash at door only, but if someone else is willing to try, go ahead...

I will also toss some $$$ towards whomsoever's PayPal or etc that makes this happen for the KSP team!

#HypeTrain FTW! (who's driving this thing, anyway?)

GregoxMun was, but I haven't seen him post in a while :P

Hm...anyone know how to drive a hypetrain? I imagine it's slightly more complicated than a 5-speed...

Maybe this is all really a test...

Our real "first contract"...

"Figure out how to deliver pizza 'n goodies to SQUAD via the #HypeTrain in order to push .24 release!".

Finally, the master plan starts to come into focus.

If I had known that all it took was a successful pizza delivery, I would have started that noise on Monday! =p

At any rate, no matter when KSP 0.24 drops - those guys definitely deserve some fan-sent pizza!

GregoxMun was, but I haven't seen him post in a while :P

Hm...anyone know how to drive a hypetrain? I imagine it's slightly more complicated than a 5-speed...

I'm both a bi-qualified motorist in the UK AND I'm an Engineer, give me a few seconds and ill work this baby out... damnit, im out of Scotch... well, i tried :P

Keep in mind guys, we need them to finish this update today! If they're bloated oncoffee and pizza that's probably not gonna happen today! Stick the pizza in a glass box. Once they release the update it'll unlock the box and they can devour the pizza at that point.

We don't need them to finish today. It would be nice, but it's not necessary for my survival. I've got backup plans involving Skyrim and a couple dozen mods.

That can only mean that no more work is needed for .24

Or it could mean the build is going so badly that they don't even want to push it to their testers yet. You can't divine anything from the Steam database with certainty.

Keep in mind guys, we need them to finish this update today! If they're bloated oncoffee and pizza that's probably not gonna happen today! Stick the pizza in a glass box. Once they release the update it'll unlock the box and they can devour the pizza at that point.

Send them a glass-breaking tool with a note: "In case of 0.24 deployment, break glass." =p

We don't need them to finish today. It would be nice, but it's not necessary for my survival. I've got backup plans involving Skyrim and a couple dozen mods.

Agreed. I'll live one more weekend without .24 if it allows more polish.

At this point .24 is finished and SQUAD is waiting to push the magic release button. Unfortunately they're waiting for the pizza delivery first... If they push the button before the pizza comes, then the hype train will derail and everyone will forget about the pizza. Except SQUAD, they'll still be hungry.

Must order pizza now! Surely some KSP fan lives in mexico city and will hand deliver it?

At this point .24 is finished and SQUAD is waiting to push the magic release button. Unfortunately they're waiting for the pizza delivery first... If they push the button before the pizza comes, then the hype train will derail and everyone will forget about the pizza. Except SQUAD, they'll still be hungry.

Must order pizza now! Surely some KSP fan lives in mexico city and will hand deliver it?

I don't care if .24 comes out before we send pizza, and actually if it did I would be more determined to send it to them! And then the time waiting for pizza places wouldn't seem nearly as long.