The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

It's very much accepted if you guys truly want to do it, we're all just floating in bugslaying and the surreality of it all.

Don't pay to much attention to the hype train, we would all rather you guys keep working on the final touches of .24!

It's very much accepted if you guys truly want to do it, we're all just floating in bugslaying and the surreality of it all.

Personally, I think it'd be cooler if the pizza funds were rounded up and instead donated to a trustworthy charity, so maybe pizzas could be given to the less fortunate.

We are very much willing to do it for you guys. We've hit a few snags though - we tried dominos initially, but they didn't take card payments for online orders.

Edit:

That is a wonderful idea, Rowsdower.

Edited by adge
change in plans?

Your usually told to return to your seats right before the train comes into the station.

What kind of crazy country do you live in where they tell you that on the train? o_0

In the Netherlands, you're better off waiting by the doors so you can run like a madman to catch your connection, because your train is invariably two minutes late (although "still on time" because of allowable "margins"... NS basterds...).

Personally, I think it'd be cooler if the pizza funds were rounded up and instead donated to a trustworthy charity, so maybe pizzas could be given to the less fortunate.

I don't think I could agree any harder with this.

What kind of crazy country do you live in where they tell you that on the train? o_0

In the Netherlands, you're better off waiting by the doors so you can run like a madman to catch your connection, because your train is invariably two minutes late (although "still on time" because of allowable "margins"... NS basterds...).

I don't know where Alshain lives, but I can tell you that America doesn't really do trains, and when we do, I'm pretty sure we get it wrong.

Jesus freaking krist get out of this thread .24 is more hyped for than Half Life 3

The devs are working their rear off. I'm just pacing around the office pretending it helps them somehow.