The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

Reminder/Disclaimer/Joykill: This means they are CHECKING IF THEY CAN RELEASE IT. It's entirely possible that someone dropped their pizza into the codebase and now they have to start .24 over from scratch or something. (I hope not!)

Reminder/Disclaimer/Joykill: This means they are CHECKING IF THEY CAN RELEASE IT. It's entirely possible that someone dropped their pizza into the codebase and now they have to start .24 over from scratch or something. (I hope not!)

oh god they might as well stop working on ksp then because everyones heads would explode

my brothers we will murder the forums and steams servers when the train arrives so take a moment to pray

This has already murdered the forums. Steam, however, is entirely unconcerned, as the difference between current usage and peak usage for the last 24 hours gives us 20Mbps worth of headroom for each of the 115,000 users on the KSP forums.

So, if everyone on the forums re-downloaded the entire 1.5GB KSP install in ten minutes, we'd almost make Steam hit its 24-hour peak.

Steam is the Kerbal equivalent of 20.0 meter parts. That are entirely made of tubes. That are entirely made of bacon.