[0.90] TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (v1.50 - 2014-12-24 10:40 UTC)

Biotronic

I have a rather annoying issue with TweakScale.Whenever I try to connect my part with another it doesn't connect and bug the game.After 5 multiple KSP.64 Installs and 2 mental breakdowns recently,I decided to ask for help.These parts are all random.My latest install lasted a good 3 weeks before screwing up my install again (which caused me to go insane and smash my keyboard with anger).I will try to post my output log but does anyone have the same problem?

Getting a strange interaction between TweakScale 1.41 and Modular Fuel Tanks 5.1.1 (I think, or whatever is the latest).

Replicate:

1. Add part in VAB.

2. Connect tanks to it in symmetry (seems not to be problem for lone tanks). I happened to do 12 of them.

3. Scale up tank. Mass is way off, Volume Avail reads wrong (negative large number), amount of fuel in the tank is far higher than it ought to be.

4. Remove all tanks and re-place them: fixes it.

5. Now scale the tank down: somehow goes from some number of thousands of fuel to a small amount of fuel (Single digits) out of 5 million or so - but reads as full. Volume only labeled as in the millions, but isn't actually.

Weirdness. Only me?

Edited by AccidentalDisassembly

Prices increase with size and resource amounts. Currently by the cube of the scale (so a 2.5m version of a 1.25m part costs 8 times as much). If you want other prices, you can open ScaleExponents.cfg and change the line that says !dryCost = 3.

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: key

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[KSPParticleEmitter,TweakScale.EmitterUpdater+EmitterData].ContainsKey (.KSPParticleEmitter key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.EmitterUpdater.UpdateParticleEmitter (.KSPParticleEmitter pe) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.EmitterUpdater.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

I have a lot of these errors in output_log.txt. Does anybody have an idea what the reason could be?

Prices increase with size and resource amounts. Currently by the cube of the scale (so a 2.5m version of a 1.25m part costs 8 times as much). If you want other prices, you can open ScaleExponents.cfg and change the line that says !dryCost = 3.

Awesome! My worries are gone. Thank you :D

Also getting a lot of this:

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[KSPParticleEmitter,TweakScale.EmitterUpdater+EmitterData].ContainsKey (.KSPParticleEmitter key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.EmitterUpdater.UpdateParticleEmitter (.KSPParticleEmitter pe) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Mean anything?

Also getting a lot of this:

Mean anything?

Fixed in next version, which will likely be uploaded Sunday.

Fixed in next version, which will likely be uploaded Sunday.

While you're at it, could you look at this too:

Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Check.Source (System.Object source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.OfType[IUpdateable] (IEnumerable source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Not sure if this is where I should ask for help but for some reason when I use TweakScale on the Station Service Tug from KSO after a reload the tug gets reset back to default size.

KSP: v0.24.2

TweakScale: v1.41

Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System: v4.08

Not sure if this is where I should ask for help but for some reason when I use TweakScale on the Station Service Tug from KSO after a reload the tug gets reset back to default size.

Example of what is happening

http://i.imgur.com/r7JFzWY.jpg

Also I noticed other parts doing this also. Like for example, fairings. After I eject them and they leave the render range and I switch to them they go totally crazy and shoot off at high speeds while also returning to the default size.

Edited by deepfield

Changing the defualt scale from 1.25 to 2.25 seems to have worked.

Getting a strange interaction between TweakScale 1.41 and Modular Fuel Tanks 5.1.1 (I think, or whatever is the latest).

Replicate:

1. Add part in VAB.

2. Connect tanks to it in symmetry (seems not to be problem for lone tanks). I happened to do 12 of them.

3. Scale up tank. Mass is way off, Volume Avail reads wrong (negative large number), amount of fuel in the tank is far higher than it ought to be.

4. Remove all tanks and re-place them: fixes it.

5. Now scale the tank down: somehow goes from some number of thousands of fuel to a small amount of fuel (Single digits) out of 5 million or so - but reads as full. Volume only labeled as in the millions, but isn't actually.

Weirdness. Only me?

I've now spent quite some time trying to replicate this, to no avail. Can you upload an output_log.txt from when you get this problem, and perhaps a .craft file? Does it happen with any and every kind of fuel tank?

For that matter, MFT does have problems with tanks in symmetry, even without TweakScale, but not of this kind.