Arctic Aerospace - K-900 Series Aircraft

What variants of this aircraft would you (valued customer) like to see built?  

1. 1. What variants of this aircraft would you (valued customer) like to see built?

• Airborne Early Warning (Radar Dish)
    • Fuel/Item Transport
    • Shuttle Transport
    • Other - Please Specify!

Hello everyone!

I'm here to share the newest aircraft series release from Arctic Aerospace - the K-900 series cargo and logistics support aircraft. PLEASE NOTE: Although the aircraft is completely stock, TAC Fuel Balancer is highly recommended due to the large amount of clipped fuel tanks (all of which can be used).

This large aircraft has six basic jet engines on large wings. It is very balanced and can take off on its own (à la B9 Aerospace Strugatsky). Pictured here is the crew of three in front of the KSC Complex.

F20celM.jpg

The K-900 "Spirit of Kerbin" is shown in front of the "Skykerbal" near the Spaceplane Hangar.

0n47fKj.jpg

The aircraft in untested in FAR, but works exceptionally well in stock aerodynamics.

K86Gzkb.jpg

Here is the first K-900 during its test flight to the island airstrip and back.

aeNqjYf.jpg

REvN6XJ.jpg

afxay2D.jpg

eT567Aq.jpglr1wE4O.jpg

Download Here!

Action Groups - Pretty simple here!

"1" - Engine Toggle

"2" - Ladder Toggle

I do hope you enjoy this aircraft - please answer the poll if you get a chance, I will post requested variants in this thread, or perhaps make an Arctic Aerospace thread in the Rocket Builders forum at some point as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.