Showoff your videogames/movies replicas!

Post pictures of your crafts that dont/cant exist in real! (x-wing or uss enterprise for example)

Heres my wip, mass effect shuttle replica... vtol ssto.

Wvum6Aq.png?1

looks a bit stupid, i know...

Anyway, i will try to make an imgur album if more people will showoff..

GI-Joe(2)?

I actually forgot about that.... but its based off of the ODIN station from CoD: Ghosts. Such a shame that a cool station like that one was in such a bad game.

Art I based "Thor" off of:

Df3nKl7.jpg

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

Aww yeah, my time to shine. My lack of originality means I'm pretty much only in the replica game.

My best one I think visually is this Gundam. Flies, lands, and the wings move into three set positions.

taAaIR2.png

album

This Zoid Raynos also looks awesome I think, and handles amazingly well. You can turn the top or bottom engine off for super high g turns. The legs also move up into flying position.

eRyOGcn.png

album

Those two I built with all in game parts, b9 included, with some resized parts. Then I decided to try and load in a custom made model I found by DGMM on deviantart. I know this is kind of cheating, but it's a challenge for me and I've learned a lot about game development and modeling since I started. Here is the development thread where you can see more pics, flying gifs, and all the custom animations I gave it.

8bmhBTD.png

Edited by clown_baby

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.