Talk Like A Politican!

NASAFanboy

The game goes like this. One user answers a question in the style of a politican be it Democrat or Republican, then asks another question which ue user after them answers like a politican.

Please keep real world politics out of this. You can reference your home country, but no nationalism or excessive patriotism.

Let us begin!

Q: "Mr. Senator, what are you doing this weekend?"

A: "What am I doing this weekend? I can assure you, we, as loyal Americans, will all be doing something this weekend, be it fun, productive, or simply chores. I will be doing something this weekend, I can confirm to you that I will, just like every one of my fellow citizens."

Q: "But what are you doing this weekend?"

You get the idea, right?

Here goes.

Q: "What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

A: "I think that the situation is pretty clear, I'd for sure use it in some good way, be it paying the country's debt, supporting the pensioners or speeding up the repairs of the highway no. 1, that was obstructed by opposing party and their stupid and harmful actions, like lowering the taxes."

Q: "What would you do if you lost the elections?"

A: "I would continue to serve my constituency in whatever capacity possible. I know I have the support of the people, and in four years, I will run for office once more."

Q: "Tell us about this mysterious woman you've nbeen seen with in the papers?"

Q: How will you solve world hunger?

A: I understand that many of you want to solve world hunger. So would I. As Americans, we have a fine tradition of selflessness by giving to other nations who are not as fortunate as us, and my administration is behind that one hundred percent. Solving world hunger would be a great feat for this nation to accomplish as it would not only benifit America, but people around the world, and would require massive cooperation and on a scale that we have never seen before. But it will hopefully be worthwhile. We need to ensure the basic human rights of everyone in the world, be they African, Chinese, or European. It is our job, as leaders of the free world, to do so.

--------------

Q: How will we develop a warp drive?

A: "A- ah, warp drive, eh? Well, *heh heh* I think we should begin by workin' on taking those Taliban out of Saudi Arabia or something (Security, get this man out of here).

Q: "When will the new fiscal reports for Space Affairs be released?"

Q: "When will the new fiscal reports for Space Affairs be released?"

A: Don't be ridiculous: space Affairs does not exist, has not existed, and never will exist. Whatever you might see is always only saw a weather balloon floating on swampgas being struck by ball lightning.

Q: How many politicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

-Duxwing

Q: How many politicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Ask not how many politicians it takes to screw in a single lightbulb, but ask how many lightbulbs are waiting to be screwed in by you.

Q: I would ask all who opposed my election, who stood against tide of progress, against improving the quality of life for ordinary people, who shunned embracing The Future to hold in a death-grip the echoes of a best forgotten past... I ask the naysayers just one question and only one question, a question that will separate the doers from the never-doers, make known once and for all those who believe and those who don't believe and will set the tone for this generation and for the generations to come, just one simple question... wait, what was I saying?

Q: I would ask all who opposed my election, who stood against tide of progress, against improving the quality of life for ordinary people, who shunned embracing The Future to hold in a death-grip the echoes of a best forgotten past... I ask the naysayers just one question and only one question, a question that will separate the doers from the never-doers, make known once and for all those who believe and those who don't believe and will set the tone for this generation and for the generations to come, just one simple question... wait, what was I saying?

A: Wake up, sheep! Can't you see the government is already controlling our minds? This guy is almost drooling-dumb, and you're standing idly by! We must stop the little green men who secretly control the intelligent, god-like octopus who secretly runs everything! Vote for me to end the conspiracy!

Q: Why did you build a highway to your house?

-Duxwing

A: I have built this highway, entitled The Highway for Peace and Freedom for all Kermericans, so that I may travel to the grocery store quicker to purchase food for foodbanks and needy Kermericans.

Q: Why have you enacted policies that require all new or repaired roads to have 15 centimetre diameter butane torches embedded in them and for them to be lit 24/7?

Edited by Flymetothemun

A: It's clearly just a lie, made by my opponent. I certainly didn't pay for sevices of ladies.

B: Would you nuke a country?

A: If it would let me to suck up to buisness fat cats and party-higher ups Cough. Sorry.

In matters of national security, sometimes, there are lines that must be crossed. To utilise nuclear weapons would be a drastic step, inflicting pain on many future generations. Our government believes in sanity, in making right choices when it comes to military action. We promise.

(This is how we politic here in Aus.)

Q: Why doesn't your party have any good plans for the future?

Edited by Tw1

A: By the time my administration is finished, the party believes that someone else will, in the future, be able to sort out the state of the various appearances of certain fundamental issues... yep.

Q: Is it true that you sometimes go bowling during paid business hours?

Q: why are you hiding behind the podium?

A: (whispering to self behind podium) Preeeecious. Preeeeecious. They stole my-- (rises bolt upright) Precious freedoms! Hurrah!

Q: How many dictators does it take to turn an empire into a union of ruinous states?

-Duxwing

• 3 weeks later...

Q: I choose to find myself in a theater with a woman screaming at me. I choose to find myself in theaters with women screaming at me in this decade, and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard!

A: What can you tell us regarding the future of the Kerbal Space Program?

Having reviewed our country's budget, income, expenditure and subsequent deficit, as well as the numerous safety concerns of our citizens, many of whom are worried about the remarkable failure rate of rockets and aircraft developed by the KSP, we have decided to revoke the subsidies of the KSP until they come up with safer, more reliable, and above all, cheaper rockets.

Apart from that though, the future is looking up.

Why do you keep answering my questions with more, irrelevant questions?

• 1 year later...

Why do you keep asking questions that seem to have connected and infinitely looping answers, much like the well-liked children's story A Series of Unfortunate Events, which I feel is a fantastic representation of our country's future and has clear ramifications as to the direction I personally feel we should be looking at. You see?

Where do you see  yourself in six months?

A: Well, to my knowledge, no act has transpired which requires such drastic action be taken. Now, I am not a crook. If it were to come to light that some act of illegality had occured, which it hasn't, then it would be a terrible tragedy and of course I would apologize and move on. I believe firmly in owning up to mistakes made, and if there were a mistake made in this circumstance then believe me, I would take full responsibility.

Q: What is your stance on necroing forum games?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.