FREE steam key for System Shock 2!

ajshell1

As a frequent Humble Bundler, I have an extra steam key for the game "System Shock 2"

I will give it away to the person who demonstrates in a reply in this thread that he or she deserves it the most.

WARNING: This game is not for the faint of heart. Seriously. Even though it was made in 1999, it's scarier than most modern games. But it's also VERY critically acclaimed.

Here's a preview video.

Im from Serbia and I have volountered as a help for people traped in their houses during the foolds so it was very stresful time for all people of Serbia. I like every game even thou it was made in 1999 its still younger than me. Even if I dont get the code congrat to person who got it. Thanks ajshell

Im from Serbia and I have volountered as a help for people traped in their houses during the foolds so it was very stresful time for all people of Serbia. I like every game even thou it was made in 1999 its still younger than me. Even if I dont get the code congrat to person who got it. Thanks ajshell

And you've made an account for this occasion? A little bird has told you someone is offering a free Steam key?

The floods in Serbia are still making trouble, it's not over yet.

Congratulations! You get the key! Expect it in a PM shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a PC gamer for several years longer than PCs have existed, and System Shock II is my all-time favorite. When it came out at GOG.com for $10, I bought half a dozen copies for friends.

I hope you have a great time, FreemanGoran! Feel free to PM me if you run into problems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.