K.A.S.P The story of a career

Hey guys, I just thought I would try my hand at making a chapter or two on my career mode and see how it works out. If it is ok, I will write another. Now keep in mind That I have never even attempted this so I may not be the best. Also, Be aware that I will try to make my rockets realistic, but sometimes I will fail at that. I will also use the rules I make up. If I say that I am not allowed to do something, I wont do it.

As I use mods, I will post them below.

Mods used so far:

procedural fairings

Radish command pod

Chapter 1

One day, Jebediah saw an ad in the newspaper saying "astronauts wanted" he read on and discovered that the Kerbal Aeronautics and Space program (K.A.S.P) was hiring astronauts to fly the first rocket ever built, the zen 1. He ran over to Bill and Bobs house and told them that K.A.S.P was hiring (All 3 of them were pilots). Bill and Bob were not as enthusiastic about joining but Jeb had the convinced that they would love it, so they all signed up to be enlisted. After a week or so of testing their skills, K.A.S.P offered Jeb, Bill, and Bob a position as astronauts. Jeb was chosen to fly the first rocket, Zen 1. And Bill was chosen to fly Zen 2

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Jebediah then prepared to go on the next mission which he would attempt to orbit the mun. This mission was Spector 1!

Jeb had a good run! Now in chapter 2, Bob is going to try to orbit minmus

End of Chapter 1

Edited by Fireking883

Chapter 2

Just days before Spector 2 launched, Bob came down with a kold so Jebediah had to go along with Bill.

After this mission, Bob was feeling quite a bit better and, since he had never been to space, decided to do something big, to get his name spread. He asked if he could go to the mun and, after long and hard thinking, K.A.S.P allowed him to go. But, they said that he had to go with Rodney Kerman. The first rocket of the new series Atan was made. The first Atan rocket was actually special because, once in orbit around the mun, a kethane probe is released and will scan for kethane on the mun as the Atan lander lands.

Unfortunately, K.A.S.P left out landing legs AND parachutes so Bill and Rodney had to wait for a ride to come get them and their science.

The new series of rendezvous rockets was created. Treton.

Bill and Rodney are home! They now await their next mission, whatever that may be.

End of chapter 2

Edited by Fireking883

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.