Do you believe in the existence of highly advanced ancient Earth civilization before?

You know why people think that the pyramids where created by gods, aliens or other far more advanced beings than us?

The same reason we fall for magic tricks, see UFO's in the sky, why we always have an explanation for something we can't explain?

It's because our brain desperately tries to make sense of what it sees, feels and other wise experiences.

So there is some circle "band" of width 100km that covers some historical monuments. What's the point¿ It only sounds impressive if you do not list all those things not on that circle. It's called cherry-picking. Furthermore, if I distribute stuff randomly around the planet, then it is rather likely that good portion of that lies on such a circle. Even more so if I restrict placing my objects to where humans can reasonably live, and then also add in that cultural devolpment generally causes clusters (like most pyramids being in egypt). Just stochastics.

Not exactly the most reputable thing, but whatever.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread993563/pg1

If anything, I must say I find it at least a little bit of an amusing concept. If you've got to build really big things out of heavy objects with minimal tech, might as well do it at the equator where things weigh a bit less. :cool:

Edited by vger

But that's not the equator, just look at the wiki page for it.

It comes no where near Giza, let alone some of the other places.

Oh See I think you missed some crazy...

These people think that USED to be the equator, and some ancient people with better technology than use built stuff on the equator, then the earth shifted, somehow for some reason that makes no sense and wiped out everything EXCEPT the things built on the old equator....

I'm pretty sure that line isn't even equatorial even if you tilted the earth. And somehow the mayan and azteq pyramids got left off this bought of crazy, and so did stonehenge.

Just because you can draw a line doesn't mean anything.

try proving the earth shifted first, there would be plenty of archaeological evidence for that in plant growth.

try proving the earth shifted first, there would be plenty of archaeological evidence for that in plant growth.

You missed the point: One should consider everything true unless it is proven false. So if you can't disprove a shifting earth than it is de facto proven that it did shift.

Thats what i learnd from this thread so far. I sure hope they don't adapt that logic for court cases. Gulty until proven innocent isn't my favorite.

These people think that USED to be the equator, and some ancient people with better technology than use built stuff on the equator, then the earth shifted, somehow for some reason that makes no sense and wiped out everything EXCEPT the things built on the old equator....

I'm pretty sure that line isn't even equatorial even if you tilted the earth. And somehow the mayan and azteq pyramids got left off this bought of crazy, and so did stonehenge.

Actually they only include a small portion of the world's pyramids(and even then they don't come close to the line).

http://www.historvius.com/ancient-pyramids-of-the-world/fr261

Yes it sound very plausible, is it no limit on nuttiness?

This tread became more and more wild, as in making the ancient astronaut theory becoming very plausible as it don't break lots of physical laws.

Well any places with where the ground is building up like forests and bogs because of biological activity shows this well.

Please explain, why should this be chained in any way to the equator?

And how exactly this evidence would look like?

Significant movement of the equator after the time the first egyptian pyramids were built (~5000BP) would result in a number of living trees being well out from their logical habitats. For the mesoamerican pyramids (most <1000BP), there would be entire forests of living trees in the wrong place.

And how exactly this evidence would look like?

Well give me a rough idea when you think this shift happened. Then we can discuss if we're looking for oil/coal deposits, fossil plant growth, or just bogs.

Please explain, why should this be chained in any way to the equator?

Let me ask you, what does the Amazon, the Congo, and Indonesia have in common when it comes to plants? Those are all the places were the equator touches land, it's all jungle. so yes, planets are chained to the equator.

Edited by Moon Goddess

Significant movement of the equator after the time the first egyptian pyramids were built (~5000BP) would result in a number of living trees being well out from their logical habitats. For the mesoamerican pyramids (most <1000BP), there would be entire forests of living trees in the wrong place.

Well we are talking here about a point in time that is more then 10000 years away. Maybe even up to 28000. Also i just do not understand why plants would survive that long, especially if there was a flood or similiar that washed away big masses of earth. The evidence you all are looking for would simply not be there anymore. Nobody would have built the pyramids in Gizeh this big if they would not had to withstand some serious elemental beatings.

SO your magical flood or the mystery equatorial shift destroyed every evidence for it, except those human/alien buildings... yeah, makes sense.

There is nothing magical about a flood, it's happening every year. And the intervalls are getting shorter. North pole is beginning to wander faster and faster.

I do not know what is coming, but i would prepare for the worst if i were you.

This thread has inspired me to finally do a cheap photoshop that I've been meaning to make for quite a while.

The REAL reason we stopped going to the moon.

leifMoon.jpg

There is nothing magical about a flood, it's happening every year. And the intervalls are getting shorter. North pole is beginning to wander faster and faster.

I do not know what is coming, but i would prepare for the worst if i were you.

The only major thing that would happen when the magnetic poles flipped is that you would need to correct your compass with a sharpie.

Well we are talking here about a point in time that is more then 10000 years away. Maybe even up to 28000.

Sorry, but multiple Egyptian pyramids contain original wooden elements, which have been carbon-dated; all about 4500-5000 years old.

Also i just do not understand why plants would survive that long, especially if there was a flood or similiar that washed away big masses of earth.

Oldest plants (bristlecones in California) live at high altitude, in semi-desert, and well inland. There's no reason to assume tree-killing floods happen everywhere on the planet, at least without ridiculous 'earth changes'.

Nobody would have built the pyramids in Gizeh this big if they would not had to withstand some serious elemental beatings.

The pyramids were built to seem impressive , not to survive. Some of them were shoddy enough to barely outlast their construction.

Sorry, but multiple Egyptian pyramids contain original wooden elements, which have been carbon-dated; all about 4500-5000 years old.

Oldest plants (bristlecones in California) live at high altitude, in semi-desert, and well inland. There's no reason to assume tree-killing floods happen everywhere on the planet, at least without ridiculous 'earth changes'.

The pyramids were built to seem impressive , not to survive. Some of them were shoddy enough to barely outlast their construction.

So the Egyptians had no right to decorate the already existing pyramid that where already a long time there?

And also they had no right to make a cult about the pyramid and to rebuild others like it?

The only major thing that would happen when the magnetic poles flipped is that you would need to correct your compass with a sharpie.

Isn't there still the possibility that we'll end up sitting ducks during the transition while the sun continually spits at us?