KSP movie in the make!

Aurora

Hey guys, so I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently working on a 45 minutes long KSP movie (Of course my work is not as good as Nassault's is, but I have some experience in this field and I'm still learning). So I've already uploaded a teaser, so maybe you could give it a go and tell me what you think in the comments below the video!

PS: If you would subscribe me, I'd be even more glad, I'm just starting making YouTube videos and I hope you give me a chance.

HERE is the video.

Have a nice day, guys :).

Bro tip! As long as you've got a good computer and graphics cards, use the Astronomers Visual Pack. Its amazing. Here is link: http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/220335-astronomers-visual-pack-v3-beta

I... am already using it...

Also: I just uploaded the first Making-of video. HERE

And thank you guys again, I'm trying very hard to deliver a good movie.

Edited by Aurora
Damn grammar...

I... am already using it...

Also: I just uploaded the first Making-of video. HERE

And thank you guys again, I'm trying very hard to deliver a good movie.

Oh sorry, didnt notice when I first watched the video. Also, is it possible that you can get some reversed Spanish clips for your movie (the squad trailers do it), it sounds better than chatterer in my opinion. Edited by ThinkOutsideTheHangar

Also, is it possible that you can get some reversed Spanish clips for your movie (the squad trailers do it), it sounds better than chatterer in my opinion.

I can try, but I don't know people speaking Spanish as their native language...

Maybe remix the trailer sound clips?

I can't, SQUAD owns the copyright and although I don't monetize my videos, I don't want to violate coypright laws, I wouldn't want to have my videos used without my permission, too (Of course I would allow it if people asked me, didn't tell people it's their work and linked to the original video).

Hey, that looks great. But perhaps I could help you along to make it 45 minutes and on a 'nassault' level? :)

Sure, that sounds nice, but I kind of need to know what you expect from this and what you can contribute to the project, maybe just send me a message and we figure things out?

PS: Saw your videos, amazing. The movie's going to be a little bit "more action" though (I'm not planning on using quotes of famous scientists).

Awesome!!! I would say that I cannot wait, but since physics will not comply with my instant gratification needs, I will and can wait. Also, I have an idea for what could happen in the movie after the scene in the trailer, unless you have it all figured out already. I recommend the crew agrees to wait until KSC can send them a fuel tanker, so that they can go to Duna. Or, KSC launches m a tanker to Duna which will rendezvous with them once they are in Duna orbit.

Hey, just wanted to say: Good luck! I really hope a game this good can get a movie deserving similar praise... If you aren't using these yet, I recommend Near-Future Propulsion, Hot Rockets and Kerbcam. The first will add new interplanetary-esque parts, the second new effects, and the third will help A LOT in filming.

Awesome!!! I would say that I cannot wait, but since physics will not comply with my instant gratification needs, I will and can wait. Also, I have an idea for what could happen in the movie after the scene in the trailer, unless you have it all figured out already. I recommend the crew agrees to wait until KSC can send them a fuel tanker, so that they can go to Duna. Or, KSC launches m a tanker to Duna which will rendezvous with them once they are in Duna orbit.

I've thought of something pretty similar.

Hey, just wanted to say: Good luck! I really hope a game this good can get a movie deserving similar praise... If you aren't using these yet, I recommend Near-Future Propulsion, Hot Rockets and Kerbcam. The first will add new interplanetary-esque parts, the second new effects, and the third will help A LOT in filming.

I'm already using Hot Rockets andd Kerbcam, I might try Near-Future propulsion.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.