Mission Endings

Can someone tell me how to get a successful mission ending as I either get a catastrophic failure or I have to manually abort the mission. I have completed many successful orbits and landings but I always have to manually about the flight.

Can someone pls tell me what is needed for a successful flight.

At the game actual development stage, 'successful mission' doesn\'t exist. Either you blow up, or manually abort it. The game can\'t recognize (yet) that your ship have landed softly in kerbin, so it can\'t finish a mission.

Well, to be exactly the game recognized that you have landed on Kerbin (or Mun) ...

which you can see in the tracking center, where it correctly says 'Splashed down on Kerbin at [Coordinates]' or 'Landed on Mun at [Coordinates]'

it just doesn´t use the information to do anything (it also doesn´t seem to store persistent flight statistics yet ... all statistis displayed in teh end fligth screen only cover the time from the last time you took control of the craft till now (with other words, if you switch to another craft all statistics that your former craft collected are lost)

At the game actual development stage, 'successful mission' doesn\'t exist. Either you blow up, or manually abort it. The game can\'t recognize (yet) that your ship have landed softly in kerbin, so it can\'t finish a mission.

I just happened to think, it\'s just like Dwarf Fortress, there is no successful ending. You either abort, or die. =P