Realism War Game!

What mods to use?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What mods to use?

Can I join this on the Uber Empire's Side?

New members gladly accepted :D

@Koolkei Anyone who lives in the US and knows there space stuff (like me) knows that Cape Canaveral is in Florida, southwest United States.

Also, here is a team flag for you :3

The Ãœber Empire reserves Cape Canaveral, and is also trying to set up an alliance, or at least a truce with green

Edited by Uberlyuber

Why didn't you all use Procedural wings? It would cut down on the parts counts by A LOT.

I actually do think it's a good idea, if Queso wants to re-upload the pack with p-Wings in it (and D12)? Either way, not everyone has to use it.

@Nicholander: added.

OP updated with home bases. Blue, Yellow, and Orange still need to pick!

Edited by horndgmium

Well because it seems no one in team yellow actually goes on the thread, may I switch back to team red if possible?

You should join green, they are down one

Also, for those on the ÃœE, please PM me your skype.

Has anybody fixed the pack download yet?

Go to chrome's settings, click show advanced options, go to privacy, then uncheck enable phishing and malware protection, then download it, then scan it with stuff, then see, if the virus scanner turns up anything, if it is a heuristic virus(where the computer just assumes it is a virus) then you are safe, because that is probably a false positive.

Oh, then reenable chrome's protection stuff

EDIT: I scanned not just the gamedata folder, but the whole KSP directory folder as well, and this is what happened.

Edited by Uberlyuber

@Koolkei Anyone who lives in the US and knows there space stuff (like me) knows that Cape Canaveral is in Florida, southwest United States.

The Ãœber Empire reserves Cape Canaveral, and is also trying to set up an alliance, or at least a truce with green

Great! Also, i was think that we could have our main base be the tiny island in the Pacific which i forgot the name of, though it would require a massive plane to get to any of the other bases, so the real KSC is the better.

Go to chrome's settings, click show advanced options, go to privacy, then uncheck enable phishing and malware protection, then download it, then scan it with stuff, then see, if the virus scanner turns up anything, if it is a heuristic virus(where the computer just assumes it is a virus) then you are safe, because that is probably a false positive.

Oh, then reenable chrome's protection stuff

Thanks! I will do that now. I can finally get to building my ships for orange team :).

Edited by Orbiter
Quote was broken.

MCA wants to get off yellow, why don't you put him on green instead?

@those in the Ãœber Empire: Is anyone here good at planes in FAR?

I'm not really that good, but you could ask me to make a fighter jet. Also, could you make a cargo space plane with a payload bay, because making launch vehicles without Procedural fairings with FAR is EXTREMELY hard.

Edited by Nicholander

Also, can you add KAS to the list of mods? I think it'd be useful

Not so much, if you add to many parts packs it becomes cumbersome.

I'm not really that good, but you could ask me to make a fighter jet. Also, could you make a cargo space plane with a payload bay, because making launch vehicles without Procedural fairings with FAR is EXTREMELY hard.

Try nearly impossible.

There is a reason why they are used in real life.

But P-wings is a must if you are trying to make decent fighters or aircraft in FAR and not have twice the parts count.

How does one join in this, i have been waiting for something like this ^.^

Just ask lol. Just say, "Hey I want to participate in this and I want to play on the (insert team name)"

Also, I think that every team shall have to put it's initials after each craft (I.e. Attack Plane - UE)

Edited by Uberlyuber

ok. im nowhere near US. im in SEAsia

and that's ok for flag, but for emblem/something that we need to put on our vehicles....

i think we need something simple

You should join green, they are down one

Also, for those on the ÃœE, please PM me your skype.

now if i could remember my old and never used skype....

Edited by Koolkei

Also, since there are more than 2 teams, how will the FOF tags work since there are only 2 colors?

I suggest, that when a team gets the save file, they change all the crafts that are hostile to red, and all the crafts that aren't to blue. I know it's a lot of work, but I think it's the best solution.

Not so much, if you add to many parts packs it becomes cumbersome.

Try nearly impossible.

There is a reason why they are used in real life.

But P-wings is a must if you are trying to make decent fighters or aircraft in FAR and not have twice the parts count.

Nope. My secret V-1 missile uses no fairings and is capable of strike anywhere in the world. I will not post pictures because it is a secret project, only known by WH40k

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.