Modifying the size of my cube in cfg?

mjy

I tried to modified a cube, but the attachement green dots are far out, like I made them scaled up 2 x but I can`t attach them together, attach dot seems to far away

what is in the cfg I got to change to get it right??? or is it possible?, I can change the size.

I think this should be in Plugin Development Help and Support, but here's what I know:

There should be lines in the CFG saying things like "scale = 0.1" or "rescaleFactor = 1" and some other lines defining the locations of the attach nodes. Make sure that when you multiply the locations in those lines by the value for "scale" you get the actual locations you want, either by changing the locations individually or adjusting the scale.

sorry I see that now, but not sure I understand where is the things I need to change. this it???

// --- node definitions ---

node_stack_right = 0.62500002, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 1

node_stack_left = -0.62500002, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1

node_stack_back = 0, 0, 0.62500002, 0, 0,-1, 1

node_stack_front = 0, 0,-0.62500002, 0, 0, 1, 1

node_stack_top = 0, 0.62500002, 0, 0,-1, 0, 1

node_stack_bottom = 0,-0.62500002, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1

node_attach = 0, 0, 0.62500002, 0, 0,-1, 1

// --- editor parameters ---

TY, I give up, to hard to get it at the right size so I can click a box to attack a box, as I was trying to save myself from adding like 5 boxes instead I could of used 1, but I can use a 8x8 panel that might work, the resize tweek mod don`t work also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.