Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

That would be the point of the merchant roles. They also want to keep the war coming to make much more money. Essentially they make profit off of each ship, repair costs, and fuel costs.

BTW: What if we implemented a price to move from planet to planet? To pay for fuel and such. It would mean you would have to be a lot smarter about where you originally sent your ships. That or we could add some sort of travel delay turn. What doyou guys think?

I like the idea of the delay turns. Maybe we can use some kind of formula to work out how long each how many turns the delay lasts for, I was thinking along the Lines of 1 Turn = 2000 Delta V? or something along those lines.

So with this formula it would take longer to get to planets further away.

I like the idea of the delay turns. Maybe we can use some kind of formula to work out how long each how many turns the delay lasts for, I was thinking along the Lines of 1 Turn = 2000 Delta V? or something along those lines.

So with this formula it would take longer to get to planets further away.

I just realized, we already have a delay system in place, but how much delta V is it to get to jool from kerbain?

I was just think of some other delay. Like maybe a turn delay after movement. Like a refueling turn?

I just realized, we already have a delay system in place, but how much delta V is it to get to jool from kerbain?

I was just think of some other delay. Like maybe a turn delay after movement. Like a refueling turn?

That would make sense. That way you can't get a massive fleet in orbit in a day.

Well to save us re=calculating this for every ship how about we give an arbitrary mass for each class of ship, so therefore a frigate could be x amount of tonnes and a cruiser could be y amount of tonnes, etc. I can make a quick arithmetic program to calculate it all.

That would make sense. That way you can't get a massive fleet in orbit in a day.

Or more accurately, with the one turn delay between moons, you can't jump from one point to another with impunity. You need to retake a turn to gear up to fly off.

- - - Updated - - -

Well to save us re=calculating this for every ship how about we give an arbitrary mass for each class of ship, so therefore a frigate could be x amount of tonnes and a cruiser could be y amount of tonnes, etc. I can make a quick arithmetic program to calculate it all.

Let's try and fine good average tonnages and see what this idea has to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait is this still happening?

Do you want a very long legged warship? I can provide a launcher for it if you need it.

http://i.imgur.com/MaeP5Zl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YGk1FWX.jpg

It never stopped :)

School doesn't help when it is the end of the year with projects and final exams :/

Also don't worry about getting it to space, we can worry about that. Where are the missiles on that? I assume in the front.

btw: We do have a ship submission forum :P

Carriers are heavy so it would take longer to go somewhere with say a fighter which doesn't make sense if it would be quicker to use a fighter then a carrier.

Well actually find it balances carriers. Since fighters aren't allowed to move out of their celestial gravtity well it means where ever they are they are pretty much stuck at without carriers.

Guys I saw a mod the other day and it would be good if we could use it. I'm currently unaware of whether you have heard of it or not but it is called Tweak Scale, it is similar to the Procedural Fuel tanks mod, basicly all the parts in KSP become scale-able, so saw I need 4 large steel plates to cover one area, I could use 1 and scale it up so I did the job of multiple parts with one Part. Think of the savings on peformace, think of how much bigger and better our ships could be XD

Guys I saw a mod the other day and it would be good if we could use it. I'm currently unaware of whether you have heard of it or not but it is called Tweak Scale, it is similar to the Procedural Fuel tanks mod, basicly all the parts in KSP become scale-able, so saw I need 4 large steel plates to cover one area, I could use 1 and scale it up so I did the job of multiple parts with one Part. Think of the savings on peformace, think of how much bigger and better our ships could be XD

Does it modify the cost or the strength of the part or does it just make it bigger?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.