Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

Depends you can change the strength and for that you should pay extra for an upgrade to a carrier so it is a little stronger.

With les parts, I don't know if it would be easier to destroy or not, but it would be cheaper assuming these are just bigger.

With les parts, I don't know if it would be easier to destroy or not, but it would be cheaper assuming these are just bigger.

Well I don't believe it does, but it's not very difficult maths, the 'scale meter' (It's like the adjustable fuel level on a fuel tank) measures scale in a percentage I beleive, so the original cost is 100%. Meaning you can find the cost of any part by simply doing - SF*(100/OC) - For those who don't know how to work out percentages, Where SF means Scale factor as a percentage, such as 300%. and OC is Original Cost. Not too difficult, by any stretch of the word.

Well I don't believe it does, but it's not very difficult maths, the 'scale meter' (It's like the adjustable fuel level on a fuel tank) measures scale in a percentage I beleive, so the original cost is 100%. Meaning you can find the cost of any part by simply doing - SF*(100/OC) - For those who don't know how to work out percentages, Where SF means Scale factor as a percentage, such as 300%. and OC is Original Cost. Not too difficult, by any stretch of the word.

However I don't think anyone wants to calculate the price of each part.

I just want to mention this, we don't want overly complicated stuff or intricate stuff that requires a lot of work because we are lazy, though that is partially true, we want to keep it simple and easy for us so we can make the videos easily and still be able to enjoy ourselves and do other things.

I just want to mention this, we don't want overly complicated stuff or intricate stuff that requires a lot of work because we are lazy, though that is partially true, we want to keep it simple and easy for us so we can make the videos easily and still be able to enjoy ourselves and do other things.

We don't want to be doing complicated math instead of videos.

Did this thing ever start?

We have posted a couple of videos and today is my last day of school, so expect a spike in them :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well actually the mod does it for you. And I mean it was just something for us to do in the spare time we have an abundance of ATM.

I do think that this would make our ships weaker though. If we have one massive plate then that can be destroyed by one missile vs. multiple with many plates. However, do o the KSP connection system, I could see how this wont do too much due to the nature of hitting one thing and having a huge piece of structure float off, but this can also make this problem more prevalent....

We have posted a couple of videos and today is my last day of school, so expect a spike in them :)

- - - Updated - - -

I do think that this would make our ships weaker though. If we have one massive plate then that can be destroyed by one missile vs. multiple with many plates. However, do o the KSP connection system, I could see how this wont do too much due to the nature of hitting one thing and having a huge piece of structure float off, but this can also make this problem more prevalent....

Well TBH a missile will 9/10 destroy hatever part it hits, and that is why my ships employ reactive armor, multiple layers aswell. So all in all it wouldnt really make a difference tbh

By the way, the battles are in production, however, we will have to do battles via "mail" and if this last test fails, we will stop using dark multiplayer. This will be due to a bug that will cause ships to shift along there orbits when they are placed in orbit and make battling impossible. We will try to use dark multiplayer if possible for battles, but it may not be possible and the difficulty for doing battles will increase by a lot.

By the way, the battles are in production, however, we will have to do battles via "mail" and if this last test fails, we will stop using dark multiplayer. This will be due to a bug that will cause ships to shift along there orbits when they are placed in orbit and make battling impossible. We will try to use dark multiplayer if possible for battles, but it may not be possible and the difficulty for doing battles will increase by a lot.

So your Hyperedit is working?, Hmmm Mine's semi-broken, should be able to fix it soon though. And TBH I think I would prefer the mail system, it's easier to fix if something goes wrong, just copy the save file and keep a backup.

So your Hyperedit is working?, Hmmm Mine's semi-broken, should be able to fix it soon though. And TBH I think I would prefer the mail system, it's easier to fix if something goes wrong, just copy the save file and keep a backup.

The "chess by mail" approach will make for more intense and story heavy battles. Nothing scripted of course but some in character stuff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.