Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

• 2 weeks later...
Should I expect a video in a the next 2 weeks or is there to much to test.

Sorry about the delay, I will try to get the final test results out, but I can already tell you that most to all our ships are broken.

Same problem as before?

Y'know slipping rails ans stuff, or outdated ship designs?

Slipping on the orbit stuff. Even your ships succumb to it. That is a interesting theory. Maybe it is older ships and new ships wont be affected. I'll have to test it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would just like to remind everyone that we are still active, we just only have ships that will slide into each other and collide and no way to fix that, and no time to try designing new ships. I will try to get my conclusive video about the bug this weekend, but no promises.

Okay, I thought you meant weapons didn't work but by the sounds of it you have a bug, as you said. If you ever need any ships don't be afraid to use the SAP-C ships, just ask, okay? (Link is in my sig.)

Thank you for the offer! I will be make sure to try those ships to make sure they aren't affected (the bug is probably caused by hyperedit). If they aren't then I will know my ships are infected, and if they are then it's hyper edit and battles are going to take a lot longer to set up.

I would just like to remind everyone that we are still active, we just only have ships that will slide into each other and collide and no way to fix that, and no time to try designing new ships. I will try to get my conclusive video about the bug this weekend, but no promises.

I thought we were finished with this. Jokes on me I guess. I haven't played KSP in almost a year. Time to make entirely new ships. :/

I thought we were finished with this. Jokes on me I guess. I haven't played KSP in almost a year. Time to make entirely new ships. :/

Honestly, I don't think there is a way to fix this, I think it is a crippling bug with hyperedit that we ,may have to wait forever to be fixed, I would honestly be surprised if we do continue, since none of us have the time to launch the ships the regular way.

I think plenty of people would be happy to do it the normal way if you ask me

It is more a matter of do we have the time necessary to spend designing and launching these ships into orbit during the summer? We could manage it. During the school year? Not a chance. There are too many other things I have to do, and I know Chroininja lacks huge antiquates of free time as well. We would be easily spending two to maybe even five months just designing launch stages and launching these ships, and that just isn't worth it. I am sorry.

I think whats happening to them is they get the Kraken when they use HyperEdit, but thats all I can figure out based on the comments, Strahm and Choninja are offline right now, they're probably at school or something.

Yea, we'll need a lot more info to figure whatever the problem might be. I look forward to more details.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.