Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

"Due to the increased determination of the huge mega corporations to gain an edge over each other many of them started devoting un imaginable amounts of resources into research and development programs. Some of the results of these included improved deep space tracking and more refined sensor readings, these developments have in-turn prompted new exploration programs over the discovery of a new solar system. This system is far away however it is still close enough to reach with chemical engines and standard fuel."

Chief Writer signing off XD

I knew I gave you that job for a reason O.o

phoenix I'm sorry for making a bad video instead of a download but I can't figure out download :( but its on my channel skipperdan fail =) for my ships.

=((((((((

you can edit any of my designs

Edited by littlecmb
bad advice

phoenix I'm sorry for making a bad video instead of a download but I can't figure out download :( but its on my channel same name for my ships.

=((((((((

you can edit any of my designs

ok thank you! I will make sure to check them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta new frigate but I'm not going to post it just yet.

It has 4 Torpedoes and 4 Lightning missiles, 5 NERVA's and 2 Command pods with auxiliary computer control

can't wait to see it!

Better still I saw a mod a while back that added a whole nw solar system, with its own planets and whatnot

Its Called Working Multiple Star System I wonder where they got the name and may Jeb guide you.

- - - Updated - - -

can we have choninga21 follow the kraken like the kraken is a god just for extra depth

OR

only have x amount of kerbals go because the rest are scared =)

Edited by littlecmb

Its Called Working Multiple Star System I wonder where they got the name and may Jeb guide you.

- - - Updated - - -

can we have choninga21 follow the kraken like the kraken is a god just for extra depth

OR

follow the kraken? Probably no

Only have x amount go? That would make the battles smaller and less frequent which would be boring.

- - - Updated - - -

OR

The Imperials are not a religious cult. They are former Hanland higher-ups that have returned for profit and revenge.

• 2 weeks later...
When should we expect a new vid I don't care if it is delayed i just want an estimate.

I plan on releasing another personal video this week, but that is assuming I don't get to caught up in my ACT stuff.

As for the main channel, we can see about maybe doing a battle this week, but no promises. It depends if everyone can make it, and I don't know chroninja's exact scheduled.

I plan on releasing another personal video this week, but that is assuming I don't get to caught up in my ACT stuff.

As for the main channel, we can see about maybe doing a battle this week, but no promises. It depends if everyone can make it, and I don't know chroninja's exact scheduled.

I can't makes it this week. Away from my computer for the weekend.

Well my week-ends drift away, this weekend i might have time on saturday, anyone of you guys up?

Sadly I have to do family stuff on saturday, so no :(

not to mention ACTs are coming up for me, so time is short changed >.>

I have 2 suggestions

1. tweak scale mod= lowers parts so carriers don't murder FPS and you don't need to do the 50% discount

2.Struts+Fuel lines are free= in-game description A Sewage pipe painted yellow and struts are basically the rest of the pipe (or what was hollowed) and a large corp can afford those for less then a cent.

I have 2 suggestions

1. tweak scale mod= lowers parts so carriers don't murder FPS and you don't need to do the 50% discount

2.Struts+Fuel lines are free= in-game description A Sewage pipe painted yellow and struts are basically the rest of the pipe (or what was hollowed) and a large corp can afford those for less then a cent.

can't do, 1 its stock only... maybe there will be an exception in this cause however. 2. Why? I mean they musn't contribute very much to the overall cost, removing the cost of say 20 fules lines isn't really going to make a difference to th amount of BP a ship si worth, also that means we have to find every fuel line and count them, and it's just too much hassle for too little gain.

can't do, 1 its stock only... maybe there will be an exception in this cause however. 2. Why? I mean they musn't contribute very much to the overall cost, removing the cost of say 20 fules lines isn't really going to make a difference to th amount of BP a ship si worth, also that means we have to find every fuel line and count them, and it's just too much hassle for too little gain.

Couldn't have said it better myself

I have 2 suggestions

We will consider the tweak scale mod for FPS purposes, but as said before, we can't invest the time to count the struts and stuff. We have little free time as it is.

"we can't invest the time to count the struts and stuff. We have little free time as it is"

I was thinking just adding them last so you get price before you add them

What about the ships we already made? Also there are some internal systems that need struts and stuff added early. You idea is really good on paper, but sadly it isn't something we can really afford to do.

"we can't invest the time to count the struts and stuff. We have little free time as it is"

I was thinking just adding them last so you get price before you add them

What about the ships we already made? Also there are some internal systems that need struts and stuff added early. You idea is really good on paper, but sadly it isn't something we can really afford to do.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.