The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

*groan*

Many apologies for not being around. We had a fun little thunderstorm, here, at the very beginning of my weekend. The kind that blows up a bloody transformer right in front of your house. Only just NOW has power been restored. I imagine I have a lot of catching up to do.

Hope you didn't suffer any damage. We lost some electronics to a similar event back in the 90s.

*groan*

many apologies for not being around. We had a fun little thunderstorm, here, at the very beginning of my weekend. The kind that blows up a bloody transformer right in front of your house. Only just now has power been restored. I imagine i have a lot of catching up to do.

watch the video a page back nao

*groan*

Many apologies for not being around. We had a fun little thunderstorm, here, at the very beginning of my weekend. The kind that blows up a bloody transformer right in front of your house. Only just NOW has power been restored. I imagine I have a lot of catching up to do.

Welcome back! I am well familiar with thunderstorm outages, used to have half a dozen every year where I used to live. Not fun, especially if the fridge food all spoils.

I kinda feel bad about it, actually. :(

#EDIT: Team 3, did you zap the Arkingthaad with a shrink ray? Color me crazy, but I never thought the entirety of it would fit on a single helipad!

Edited by Whackjob

I was going at it alone gentlemen.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that, this challenge needed a freaking lot of synergy and our team was able to push through it due an inmense ammount of collaborative work.

I salute you Clown_baby.

I kinda feel bad about it, actually. :(

Don't, this was one for the ages.

It's bittersweet being given an early victory.

I'm just sad that fewer people will probably look at our submission since there's less reason to do so. My team worked really hard and collaborated thoroughly on this one. Looking forward to competing against the forum's winning team! Fingers crossed we get extra time on the next challenge too! :P

Good stuff by the forum! We've got stiff competition coming our way.

It's bittersweet being given an early victory.

I'm just sad that fewer people will probably look at our submission since there's less reason to do so. My team worked really hard and collaborated thoroughly on this one. Looking forward to competing against the forum's winning team! Fingers crossed we get extra time on the next challenge too! :P

Good stuff by the forum! We've got stiff competition coming our way.

I looked. I know myself and my team were intensely curious as to see what everyone else was doing. It is SO HARD not to talk about things that might give away our anonymity.

I was going at it alone gentlemen. And my computer simply couldn't handle it. My frustration with this challenge manifested itself into this gif.

This was a monster, CB. Attempting this as a single person would have driven any of us insane. *salutes*

Edited by Xacktar

I told my team that your computer wouldn't be able to play it Clown_Baby, it's so sad. Anyway

THAT MECH IS FREAKING AWESOME :D:D

just give him a laser sword or something bigger :)

I'm glad the remaining Reddit team wasn't on the forums. It would have been so hard to pick between that gravity assist grand tour of the solar system and Team 1's submission.

I'm surprised that only one team actually managed to assemble it on the ground (which is why I voted for Team 1).

By the way, has Whackjob managed to complete his challenge yet?

I'm surprised that only one team actually managed to assemble it on the ground (which is why I voted for Team 1).

Sorry, my answer compromised anonimity of the teams, edited. Man, is hard not to spoil it.

Edited by Wooks

Nope. Didn't put the Arkingthaad together. I just built it, tested it, tore it to pieces, while putting the challenge together.

I love you man, but COME ON!

tumblr_m8m7feX0J31rywigko1_400.jpg

Edited by Wooks

I didn't want to spoil anything or give hints away as to how I'd put her together. Point of the challenge was to see how the teams would handle it, not how well the teams could emulate something I'd do.

If I WERE to tackle it... hrm. I'd probably do something entirely unreasonable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.