The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

Herpy derp, you're right Wooks. I thought he was talking about the final challenge, you're right that it looks like it should just be a straight vote for the preliminary rounds. I'm not sure what is meant by "that was true for prior challenges", I thought they were decided by popular vote only.

That's what got me confused in the first time.

Apologies if I got confused; I was probably thinking of the final challenge thing and transposed that in my mind.

It's okay, an innocent mistake.

Just mentioning for the benefit of Rowsdower that my offer to build a final challenge is still on the table. :)

d2oOiMn.gif

Just mentioning for the benefit of Rowsdower that my offer to build a final challenge is still on the table. :)

If that challenge doesn't include the prefix "pico" or "nano", i'll be brushing my teeth with a .45 come Friday :P

If that challenge doesn't include the prefix "pico" or "nano", i'll be brushing my teeth with a .45 come Friday :P

I have a preview of Whackjob's next challenge, a very small, easy to build space station. This is a piece of it called:

"5th tiny micro lateral dish - lite version"

22-640.jpg

I think "fempto" would be a more apt counterpart to Whackjob's creations.

I haven't got the foggiest idea of how it's gonna go.

I have a pretty good idea that our team will end up forty meters from the launch pad covered in shrapnel and fire. At least, that's where I normally end up.

I have a pretty good idea that our team will end up forty meters from the launch pad covered in shrapnel and fire. At least, that's where I normally end up.

I usually wake up drenched and confused in the wishing fountain at the local mall, surrounded by the debris of the nearby piercing pagoda.

The challenge should go up today, right? Because It's more than half way to tomorrow already.

I predict a challenge inside 0.24, is the only reason why this voting / winner selection has took so long :cool:

Edited by Wooks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.