Share your beautiful locations!

TicTacToe!

Hi guys!

For a while I've noticed in the pictures thread beautiful landscape pictures get posted of nearly all the celestials in the Kerbolar System. Yeah, a picture is good, but why not take it a step further?

The idea behind this thread is to share everyone's beautiful locations that they have found in the game, and so that other players can easily find these destinations and use them for mission landings, bases (yes, I admit, a good base location was my ulterior motive), and what-have-you, I propose some guidelines for posting here:

1. Give us a picture! Quite obviously, we need to see that the place you like is gorgeous.

2. If possible, give us co-ordinates. This gives us a dead-on location of where to look. Now, I understand that a lot of people will dig through their aeons-old screenshots folder and find the location they are thinking of, and I understand, so even a map view screenshot will help. And well, if not that, try and remember!

3. If your location contains, or is near to an anomaly, PLEASE, use spoiler tags and clearly denote them, we don't want to be spoiling the experience for anyone. Even saying stuff like "Btw, there's a Mun arch x km north from this place" should really be put in spoiler tags. I just think this process would be good etiquette.

REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR ANY CELESTIAL BODY ANYWHERE! Be it on Moho or Dres, any place you think is stunning, please post. PLANET FACTORY OR PLANET ADD-ON USERS, feel free to post here as well, just obviously ensure that you make clear what planet/moon and from what pack you are using!

And with that, I'm ready to sit back and let hopeful awesome base locations roll in! :cool: Thanks very much guys.

I've always found the Mun a pretty awesome place. While some may not say the view is breathtaking or anything, I still think the location, along with the accomplishment landed there, is awesome.

Jqp3l43.png

I'd use a spoiler to toggle the image, but I don't know how to do that. :P

EDIT: Oh, and here are the coordinates:

kTWsHLi.png

Edited by Thomas988

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.